• 208(current)
Artwork Downloader
(2017-10-08, 23:27)ohmykod Wrote: I took the liberty to add settings in the addon to input the APIs directly from kodi and changed the tvdb.py, tmdb.py and fanarttv.py on lines 33-35 to let the addon read from them

for example:
Quote:import xbmcaddon
Settings = xbmcaddon.Addon().getSetting
API_KEY = Settings('tmdb.api')

The addon can be found here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oeyyd9tcmvatq0...0.zip?dl=0

If it's against the rules feel free to delete this post, I dont want in any way cause any disrespect to the dev, it's just that my library needed this addon badly and I thought to share the fix here. 

Does anyone still have this version somewhere? it is the only one I could get clear logos to work and I accidently deleted it. I would use artwork beef if Titan supported but sadly it doesn't.

****Edit please disregard I found a copy of 14.4 and it works.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
can someone please tell me how to install Artwork Beef? I have a zip file but it seems to just be a txt file and im not sure how to install it like that. Please can someone give me the correct download file or source code to install the addon or program. Or if you know of any other program or addon i can use that will download extended artwork, not just posters or fanart. I am still using earlier Kodi version and Artwork Downloader no longer will scrape for extended artwork....such as banners and thumb16.9    Thank you
Might be an idea to check out the Artwork Beef thread instead... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258886

There should be plenty of obvious links there.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Okay thank you, sorry
Hi,

Is it possible to call the artwork downloader script from a linux command line?

I've had sucess calling a library update and clean but can't get calling the artwork downloader script.

Thanks

Mike
@Herman Munster

Read this...

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2691618

and

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2716824
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Sorry to hear it's no more.

Thanks for the reply.
(2017-07-08, 14:48)poffo316 Wrote: I'm getting the same issue; but I have more info:

It seems that Artwork Downloader in the "GUI mode" described above, will now only find posters that have a Language of "n/a".

If the movie has no posters available with language "n/a", then the Poster option will not be visible at all.

One example: For the movie Logan, choose Select Artwork to Download, Poster; only one poster will be found, and the language type is "n/a".

2nd example: For the movie Hellraiser, do the same thing, but Poster is not an option. Presumably because there are no Hellraiser posters where language = "n/a".

I don't know if this is an issue with Artwork Downloader, or with the artwork sources, but there's definitely an issue.
If anyone knows how to fix it they'll be my hero of the day/month/year
 +1 metoo
@NeoDuck

read my post two posts up.
My Signature
Notice to Members

Support for the Artwork Downloader add-on ended mid to late 2017. The add-on has been marked as Broken in the official Kodi Repository for all versions.

If you are still using this add-on, there is no support available. Many members have switched over to Artwork Beef.

This note from the add-on developer will explain the reasons for the end of this add-on... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=327035

Thread Closed
My Signature
  • 208(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18