• 14(current)
Artwork Downloader
Greetings.

Every time i run this script, i lose video on EVERYTHING.

i have not yet pulled any logs. i will do this on monday. just wondering if i'm alone on this.

current specs:
ATV 2, with latest nightly
git version of artwork downloader.

the only way i've found to restore video is to re-install the xbmc .deb file.
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
Martijn Wrote:Call to the brave:
I did some code clean-up and would like some feedback if all still functions like it should
script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.3)-RC3.zip

Please let me know.

Just heads up what is coming when new http://fanart.tv site goes live. We still needs a lot more images so any help is much appreciated.

Here we go, now i need to code other movie views Smile
locomot1f Wrote:Greetings.

Every time i run this script, i lose video on EVERYTHING.

i have not yet pulled any logs. i will do this on monday. just wondering if i'm alone on this.

current specs:
ATV 2, with latest nightly
git version of artwork downloader.

the only way i've found to restore video is to re-install the xbmc .deb file.

I doubt this has anything to do with the add-on itself.
It sounds more like a bug in the ios package. Have you tried different builds?
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:I doubt this has anything to do with the add-on itself.
It sounds more like a bug in the ios package. Have you tried different builds?

thanks for the reply. you could be right. i took a look at my log files, and it seems to be referencing to the skin.

i notified the skin creator to see if he / she thinks it's something they notice.
when i switch to confluence, everything works fine.

keep up the great work!
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
locomot1f Wrote:thanks for the reply. you could be right. i took a look at my log files, and it seems to be referencing to the skin.

i notified the skin creator to see if he / she thinks it's something they notice.
when i switch to confluence, everything works fine.

keep up the great work!

It could be that it's crashing when you are running the 'get logo' or something like that.
This is a XBMC problem for which i made a trac ticket
I wasn't sure where to ask about this, but this seemed like an appropriate place. I have an issue where the skin (Aeon MQ3) seems to be looking to display extrafanart by looking inside rar files , obviously can't find it, then displays the default image instead of the show extrafanart. See the error below:

Code:
ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting rar://smb//SMBHOST/SHARENAME/TVShowTitle/TVSHOW.SXXEXX/TVSHOW.SXXEXX.rar/../extrafanart/

This happens any time i browse a tv show episode that is archived. The main problem here is that the fanart is not displayed in this case, rather the default background instead. How can i resolve this?
nicc Wrote:I wasn't sure where to ask about this, but this seemed like an appropriate place. I have an issue where the skin (Aeon MQ3) seems to be looking to display extrafanart by looking inside rar files , obviously can't find it, then displays the default image instead of the show extrafanart. See the error below:

This happens any time i browse a tv show episode that is archived. The main problem here is that the fanart is not displayed in this case, rather the default background instead. How can i resolve this?
Because i don't have a crystall ball, see the first posts of the thread:

Bugs:
  • If anyone finds any bugs or has any suggestions please add them to issues on github or let us know here. DO NOT post parts of you debug log directly. ONLY use http://pastebin.com/ or http://paste.ubuntu.com/ and post the link together with a description of the problem.
  • Incorrect (language) Artwork downloaded? Check one of the source sites and see why. Usually it 's because some-one set it wrong.
Hey bro, not sure if this has been asked already but are you going to add movie logo support to this add-on? Or have you already and I missed it?
Deano316 Wrote:Hey bro, not sure if this has been asked already but are you going to add movie logo support to this add-on? Or have you already and I missed it?

No need for asking Wink
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=961...tcount=193

Just waiting till Kode launches the site Rolleyes
Already got the script coding in place

Just an Aeon Nox teaser Big Grin

Cirrus Extended does support movie logos to.

Note:
Avatar has also an extended version so you can upload the logo for that one to Wink
I should have known you would be on top of it Wink

Awesome. I'm a bit slow getting them done, but as I'm not a coder I'd like to make movie logos my gift back to the community. Nod
Deano316 Wrote:I should have known you would be on top of it Wink

Awesome. I'm a bit slow getting them done, but as I'm not a coder I'd like to make movie logos my gift back to the community. Nod

I'm the one approving your images on fanart.tv Wink
......Busted!!!! Laugh
In search for....
We are looking for a new logo+background(s)

Because we still use the old logo from 'Extrafanart Download' we are looking for a new one.
I was hoping any of you could come up with a new cool very recognizable logo and background that covers the load of this add-on.

Rules:
Icon must be 256x256 and non-transparent
Background(s) must be 1920x1080
and non-copyrighted and free ofcourse Big Grin

Just post them here and we will pick the coolest looking (if that's ok ofcourse)
Important:
Due coming changes in the API of themoviedb we had to change the filenames of the extrafanart.
We advice you to remoe all you current extrafanart before running the new version or else you will have double extrafanart (only for movies!!)

New:
Another imporant change is that it now also tries to find artwork for movies only listed on TMDB and not on IMDB.

Latest versions
Martijn Wrote:Rules:
Icon must be 255x255 and non-transparent

I think you mean 256*256 right?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18