• 18(current)
Artwork Downloader
exiledone1 Wrote:I love the plugin, but have a couple of questions. Before I found out about this I installed Extrafanart. I'm guessing I should remove that one and get rid of all the folders it created in my movie folder correct?
Correct.

Best grab the latest from the download section.
Because there were some changes in the filename on the TMDB site remove all the 'extrafanart' folders. Extrathumbs can stay if you have them.

Quote:The other issue is how to use it? I have it installed and I have about 120 movies and a few tv shows. The skin I'm using has views for Logos, Clearart, Banners and etc. How do I setup the program and use it to bulk scrape all the media I need? With the extra fanart I had to go into each tv show and movie and manually do it which took hours.

I'm sure there was an easier way to do it, but couldn't figure it out. Any help in getting this plugin setup and running properly would be awesome. Thanks

Josh

Same as Extrafanart...
Just run it from the programs section in xbmc by selecting it and hit ENTER Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Correct.

Just run it from the programs section in xbmc by selecting it and hit ENTER Wink

Hmmmm...I tried that, but I'll make sure I do have the latest and test it again. I'll report back. Thanks for the quick reply. Great work on this plugin though. thanks

Josh
Hi Martijn -

Any word on when season posters/banners will be re-enabled in the functionality?

Thanks,
Dave
deh2k7 Wrote:Hi Martijn -

Any word on when season posters/banners will be re-enabled in the functionality?

Thanks,
Dave

When you least expect it Cool
Martijn, having some issuess with AD. it stopped collecting any art for last 2 days or so and started giving an error..script failed. I uninstalled it and have tried to reinstall the latest (1.04 RC2) but each time after installation its the same version 1.03 again ( the old Version without the time delay option ). I am currently at work and will post the log later. Any idea?
here's the log:
19:43:04 T:9316 NOTICE: Artwork Downloader: Processing media: Don't Turn Back
19:43:04 T:9316 ERROR: Error Type: <type 'exceptions.NameError'>
19:43:04 T:9316 ERROR: Error Contents: global name 'xbmc' is not defined
19:43:04 T:9316 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 816, in <module>
Main()
File "C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 133, in __init__
self.download_artwork(self.Medialist, self.musicvideo_providers)
File "C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\default.py", line 358, in download_artwork
self.media_id = tmdb._search_movie(self.media_name,currentmedia["year"])
File "C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.artwork.downloader\resources\lib\provider\tmdb.py", line 108, in _search_movie
log( str( e ), xbmc.LOGERROR )
NameError: global name 'xbmc' is not defined
20:07:49 T:9084 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
20:08:08 T:10048 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting F:\Movies\Johnny English Reborn (2011)\extrafanart\
shaktoo Wrote:Martijn, having some issuess with AD. it stopped collecting any art for last 2 days or so and started giving an error..script failed. I uninstalled it and have tried to reinstall the latest (1.04 RC2) but each time after installation its the same version 1.03 again ( the old Version without the time delay option ). I am currently at work and will post the log later. Any idea?
here's the log:

Please read this (it is on the OP):
Quote:Bugs:
  • If anyone finds any bugs or has any suggestions please add them to issues on github or let us know here. DO NOT post parts of you debug log directly. ONLY use http://pastebin.com/ or http://paste.ubuntu.com/ and post the link together with a description of the problem.

Issue has been fixed: latest downloads

That you still see 1.0.3 is very normal because i haven't changed the version yet. I will only do that when it is send to repo so every one will get an update even if they had installed the RC versions.

Note:
Language limiter has been changed
Martijn Wrote:EDit:
I do run a custom compiled xbmc version straight from Git so i have all latest fixes that were made.

I'm very sorry to "hijack" this thread, but would you be able to share your steps on how you do this (in a PM to me if you want to keep this thread "clean"?) Smile I suspect it's going to be a while before Mr. Buildbot returns, and there's been quite a few improvements/changes made, but I've no idea how to compile my own git version.

Sorry, we now return you to your regularly scheduled Artwork Downloader programming Wink
- Amazon FireTV Stick 4K running latest stable Kodi version
- Sony Bravia XBR-x900h Android TV running latest stable Kodi version
- Skin: Aeon Nox: SiLVO
When I go into programs to launch it after configuering it the plugin keeps telling me Faulty/empy combination setting found. Select your preferences and hit okay.

Now I hit okay and everything is configured the way I think it should be so when I hit okay it takes me right back to this error message above. Am I missing a setting or not doing something right here? Does it have something to do with celetrize database or something? What exactly does this setting do and is it something I want?

EDIT
Okay I unclicked the centrealize database and it let me scan, but I got an error saying something about script plugin or something.
exiledone1 Wrote:When I go into programs to launch it after configuering it the plugin keeps telling me Faulty/empy combination setting found. Select your preferences and hit okay.

Now I hit okay and everything is configured the way I think it should be so when I hit okay it takes me right back to this error message above. Am I missing a setting or not doing something right here?

can you give me the full debug log (and what version you installed. from repo or download section)?
It checks if you have made some bad settings. So if you have enabled centralize but haven't chosen any folders.

The centralize does exactly what it describes in the settings. It creates a folder where you can point your skin to for a fanart slideshow on you home screen.
Marked as broken in the official repo?
Is this by design?

BTW: Hopefully I can get the German translation done by tomorrow ;-)
- - - Tribute to Metallica - - -
If I managed to help you, please click my reputation
mad-max Wrote:Marked as broken in the official repo?
Is this by design?

BTW: Hopefully I can get the German translation done by tomorrow ;-)

No that is not supposed to be Huh
Wil investigate why.

German is already done Wink
Martijn Wrote:No that is not supposed to be Huh
Wil investigate why.

German is already done Wink

So it is broken on your end, too?
Thought it might be a prob on my end...

Seems I'm a bit late...but why is German not listed as already available on the previous page...
mad-max Wrote:So it is broken on your end, too?
Thought it might be a prob on my end...

Seems I'm a bit late...but why is German not listed as already available on the previous page...

Haven't tried yet. Watching 'Fringe' right now Cool

German only has been added 20 hours ago. Will update OP
Martijn Wrote:Haven't tried yet. Watching 'Fringe' right now Cool

German only has been added 20 hours ago. Will update OP

For watching Fringe your fast in answering... Cool

Let me guess, sphere was faster in translating?
mad-max Wrote:For watching Fringe your fast in answering... Cool

Let me guess, sphere was faster in translating?

no, Suven. Sphere did 'The Trailer'.
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Downloader18