• 5(current)
Release script favourites
From the repo -

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/script.favourites/
(2012-04-27, 08:24)Hitcher Wrote: From the repo -

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/eden/script.favourites/

Thank you for the answer! I am new so I dont know what is a repo.... Can you explain me what it means?
Repo = repository
if nobody objects, i'd like to add a new option to the script: 'changetitle'

when you select a favourite, it'll pop up the keyboard dialog, allowing you to change the name.
useful when adding favourites with a long name that won't fit on a menu button.

use:
Code:
RunScript(script.favourites,changetitle=true&property=CustomFavourite.1)

script.favourites-3.2.3.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
+1
+1 !!!! Smile
Noli illegitimi carborundum

Nice to have although it can be done through context menu before asigning.

What would be most welcomed is posibility to change attach a thumb. Maybe in some of the future updates.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Hope I can get some help with this issue I'm having using 3.2.2 of the script. I use the following code in the Startup.xml to start the script.

Code:
<onload>XBMC.RunScript(script.favourites,playlists=play)</onload>

Which populates a list properly. Name and Thumb properties are populated properly but it doesn't seem to populate the Path property. Using <onclick>$INFO[Window.Property(Favorite.1.Path)]</onload> returns this error in the log file.

Code:
ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined

I tried filling a label with the path but I'm not getting anything from that as well. Is there something I missed? Thanks in advance! Big Grin
(2012-05-28, 14:51)Sranshaft Wrote: Hope I can get some help with this issue I'm having using 3.2.2 of the script. I use the following code in the Startup.xml to start the script.

Code:
<onload>XBMC.RunScript(script.favourites,playlists=play)</onload>

Which populates a list properly. Name and Thumb properties are populated properly but it doesn't seem to populate the Path property. Using <onclick>$INFO[Window.Property(Favorite.1.Path)]</onload> returns this error in the log file.

Code:
ERROR: Keymapping error: no such action '' defined

I tried filling a label with the path but I'm not getting anything from that as well. Is there something I missed? Thanks in advance! Big Grin

could you test with v3.2.3 (see above) ?
that one also includes one minor fix for setting the path correctly.

Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-05-28, 15:00)ronie Wrote: could you test with v3.2.3 (see above) ?

Thanks for the response. Tested 3.2.3 and it's still not populating the Path property unforunately.

(2012-05-28, 15:21)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2012-05-28, 15:00)ronie Wrote: could you test with v3.2.3 (see above) ?

Thanks for the response. Tested 3.2.3 and it's still not populating the Path property unforunately.

k, mind posting a full debug log?

btw. it's recommended to let the script handle setting the properties (see first post)

the old method, which you're still using, causes issues on windows platforms with some paths.
(2012-05-28, 15:35)ronie Wrote: k, mind posting a full debug log?

btw. it's recommended to let the script handle setting the properties (see first post)

the old method, which you're still using, causes issues on windows platforms with some paths.

Here's the debug log: http://pastebin.com/Q7G3vFmx. Nothing jumps out while searching through the log. Script.Favorites runs without error / failure.

I used the 'old' way (didn't realize there was a preferred method) just to make things easy for users upon initial setup. I figured it was best to just pull from the favorites list that may have already been setup and not require the user to have to setup a script-specific list. In the future, I'll look into using the new way if that's absolutely necessary though.

Thanks for looking into the issue Ronie. I really appreciate it. Big Grin

Edit: Just a quick description of the favorites list -

1. Video addon
2. Video addon
3. Program addon
4. TV Show folder
5. Video smartplaylist

The script populates the thumb and name properties for everything in the list. Path property is not populated regardless of the type.
(2012-05-28, 16:08)Sranshaft Wrote: The script populates the thumb and name properties for everything in the list. Path property is not populated regardless of the type.

might be an issue with the code you use to copy the window property to a skin string?
there's indeed nothing special in the log, other than the path being empty.
I;m using the following code in a list control's content section. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Code:
<item id="1">
    <onclick>$INFO[Window.Property(Favorite.1.Path)]</onclick>
    <thumb>$INFO[Window.Property(Favourite.1.Thumb)]</thumb>
    <label>$INFO[Window.Property(Favourite.1.Name)]</label>
    <label2>$INFO[Window.Property(Favorite.1.Path)]</label2>
</item>
You've missed the letter u.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script favourites2