Downloads Movie Info during each boot
zepfan Wrote:Could you post a log so we could look more into the issue? That's really the only way to know what's going on.

OK, I found how to turn on the logging. There were two logs already, so I deleted them.

Now, it seems that the problem has changed. There must have been some sort of networking problem, so I pulled the Ethernet cable and plugged it back into the router. Now, XBMC did not go through downloading the movie info when run, but it also isn't displaying any, either, so I got XBMC to do a "cleaning" of the database. Now that I think about it, XBMC hasn't displayed any posters for a while.

I will check its booting procedures later because this will take too long to finish.
>>X<<' Wrote:I should have said local artwork I've seen it mentioned a few times now I was also unaware this happened

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114681

How odd. I would have never expected that. It seems so unnessasary.
Nothing to see here....
Not really when people will insist on scanning their media into their library first and then using an external media manager to get new artwork and wonder why it doesn't also change artwork in XBMC I guess this was to address those questions

Not that anyone has confirmed this is now what happens it was news to me
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Downloads Movie Info during each boot0