How do I change the prefix on episode names?
Video 
Currently, my TV Shows Library shows the episodes like so:

Code:
{Season Number}x{Episode Number}.

So, for example we have:

1x16. The Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

I'd like to change this so that it looks like this:

16. The Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing

Where/How do I do this?

Also, this is my first post, but I'd like to configure my signature. How do I do that (that's a forum specific question; I couldn't find it in my control panel).
EDIT: never mind, misunderstood.
It also depends on the skin and where you are in that skin.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I'm using Confluence (the default Eden skin)
Quote:Also, this is my first post, but I'd like to configure my signature. How do I do that (that's a forum specific question; I couldn't find it in my control panel).
Click your name in the top right
Then if you're using windows ctrl+f then type "signature" then it'll be highlighted on the left hand side of the page.
(apple key + f on mac)

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv
To your first question, you can't (almost). It's not skin-dependent, it's actually hard-coded.
In GUIViewStateVideo.cpp, all the sort methods for episodes use "%H. %T" for the first label, and from LabelFormatter.cpp you can see %H is of the form SxEE (%T is, obviously the episode title.)

However, all this is only true when you have Flatten TV shows (in Settings->Video->Library) set to either "Always" or "If only one season" (and also have only one season, or one season + specials). When you're in an individual season, the sort methods use "%E. %T" (and %E is just the episode number). Turning Flatten TV shows to "Never" therefore would achieve the desired effect, but at the cost of always requiring an extra button press to actually get to the episodes.
You need to find the relevant <label>$INFO[ListItem.Label]<label> and change it to <label>$INFO[ListItem.Episode,,. ]$INFO[ListItem.Title]</label> in the viewtype XML you want to see this changed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I change the prefix on episode names?0