Missing some movies, where are they?
on my usb-disc i have 344 movies, but in library-view in xbmc,
i can "only" see 338 of them.. the rest arent just there..

i have been checking all my movies (and folders) and compared them to the info all the movies have on tmdb.org - everything matches!

all my movies are in separate folders "moviename (date)"
and the movie-file (mkv) is also named the same as the sub-folder.

dont know what else to do, can someone give me some advice?

im using Alaska Revisited Mod
najkks Wrote:on my usb-disc i have 344 movies, but in library-view in xbmc,
i can "only" see 338 of them.. the rest arent just there..

i have been checking all my movies (and folders) and compared them to the info all the movies have on tmdb.org - everything matches!

all my movies are in separate folders "moviename (date)"
and the movie-file (mkv) is also named the same as the sub-folder.

dont know what else to do, can someone give me some advice?

im using Alaska Revisited Mod

Have you tried the Missing Movie add-on?
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Dobyken Wrote:Have you tried the Missing Movie add-on?

im not sure.. i tried downloading an add-on, and used "add-on" to get the zip-file in xbmc, but the thing did not show upp in "apps".

"missing-movies-2.0.16" was the thing i tried!
Are they missing in the movie database only or are they even not shown in the file view? if they are shown in the file view it is just a scraping problem and you can manual rescrape them.
Polyamid Wrote:Are they missing in the movie database only or are they even not shown in the file view? if they are shown in the file view it is just a scraping problem and you can manual rescrape them.

well this is interesting, in file-view i actually have "3 more items" than i have movies.. i havent counted all movies in there - but ive noticed some files/folders that seems to be used by xbmc itself.. its "bin" and two more i dont remember their names.

lets say that i have all the 344 movies showing in file-view!

WAIT:.. i just found something, all my SAW-movies have strange names in file-view,
it seems that SAW 4 is actually named "SAW LV" because im using roman letters as the tmdb.org does..

BUT it seems that instead of the capital letter "i" ive been using the small character of "L" - could this be it??!

Yes it was... and corrected, now i only have 2 missing movies!!
najkks Wrote:well this is interesting, in file-view i actually have "3 more items" than i have movies.. i havent counted all movies in there - but ive noticed some files/folders that seems to be used by xbmc itself.. its "bin" and two more i dont remember their names.

lets say that i have all the 344 movies showing in file-view!

WAIT:.. i just found something, all my SAW-movies have strange names in file-view,
it seems that SAW 4 is actually named "SAW LV" because im using roman letters as the tmdb.org does..

BUT it seems that instead of the capital letter "i" ive been using the small character of "L" - could this be it??!

Yes it was... and corrected, now i only have 2 missing movies!!

When in doubt, just cut and paste the name and year from tmdb and copy it over to your folder name.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing some movies, where are they?0