Some corrections and a request
Hi ronie,

1. Movieset has again mediaflags visible in Movie Library.

2. When playing music if you click start menu button first time animation is perfect, second time the play stop forward etc buttons seems not following the animation that hide the panel.

Request
1. Is it possible to hide the dvd cover and don't stratch the image when playing a streams? For example:plugin.video.live.streams or youtube video

2. Could you hide the kbps label when playing a music streams? Often the label is empty when playing for example shoutcast or listenlive.eu (listenlive.eu not show the name of stream, but I think is not a skin issue)

Thanks in advanced!
LG M227WD - ASUS S1-AT5NM10E - LOGITECH HARMONY 300i - MINI KEYBOARD USB
Running Ubuntu Precise 12.04.04 - FRODO 12.03 - Transparency!
Movies: 996 - TV Show: 98 - Albums: 1161

My Script: Rating Update - Thumbnails Cleaner
1. fixed, thanx!
2. i need some more info, which button/panel do you mean?...screenshot maybe?

1. it might not be perfect, but i've added a workaround for it.
2. sure, changed it in svn already ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:2. i need some more info, which button/panel do you mean?...screenshot maybe?

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1848/...t000fu.jpg
The buttons in red not following the animation when panel is hiding.

ronie Wrote:1. it might not be perfect, but i've added a workaround for it.

Works only in https:// but not mms rtmp I know is little complicated.
Could you make same workaround with the lateral dvd cover when streams is in pause?

Maybe you treat it like as a tv shows that not show a cover but show a logo.

m4x1m Wrote:http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/1848/...t000fu.jpg
The buttons in red not following the animation when panel is hiding.

the panel uses a slide animation and the buttons a fade animation.

there's a reason for that, the panel is coded in MusicVisualisation.xml
and the buttons are in MusicOSD.xml.
so basically you see two dialogs on top of each other.

and to get them to work together nicely, i had to code the animations the way they are.

m4x1m Wrote:Works only in https:// but not mms rtmp I know is little complicated.
Could you make same workaround with the lateral dvd cover when streams is in pause?

yeah, maybe it can be fixed in the addon instead.
they should not set the videoplayer content to 'movies'.
but i'm not sure if that's possible...

for the time being i'll add mms and rtmp as well.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:the panel uses a slide animation and the buttons a fade animation.

there's a reason for that, the panel is coded in MusicVisualisation.xml
and the buttons are in MusicOSD.xml.
so basically you see two dialogs on top of each other.

and to get them to work together nicely, i had to code the animations the way they are.

Ok, then seems the buttons fade out don't working well because the buttons are still visible when the panel is sliding. Blush

ronie Wrote:yeah, maybe it can be fixed in the addon instead.
they should not set the videoplayer content to 'movies'.
but i'm not sure if that's possible...

for the time being i'll add mms and rtmp as well.

It is good enough, I'm sorry but you forgot Blush

Quote:Could you make same workaround with the lateral dvd cover when streams is in pause?

m4x1m Wrote:Ok, then seems the buttons fade out don't working well because the buttons are still visible when the panel is sliding. Blush
i can't reproduce i'm afraid.
on my end, the buttons quickly fade out as soon as the panel starts to slide.

m4x1m Wrote:It is good enough, I'm sorry but you forgot Blush

oh yeah, fixed now. :-)
ronie Wrote:i can't reproduce i'm afraid.
on my end, the buttons quickly fade out as soon as the panel starts to slide.

OK don't worry! Maybe it's a temporary problem with xbmc pvr!

ronie Wrote:oh yeah, fixed now. :-)

Thanks!

ronie Wrote:i can't reproduce i'm afraid.
on my end, the buttons quickly fade out as soon as the panel starts to slide

I have tested more.

Open the panel then if you close it is good though for a moment you see the filetype and record label mediaflags, but if you don't close the panel and go directly to the home menu, cdart back inside the cover and it is at this point that you can see the animation fade wrong.Nod

Sorry if I insist!

m4x1m Wrote:I have tested more.

Open the panel then if you close it is good though for a moment you see the filetype and record label mediaflags, but if you don't close the panel and go directly to the home menu, cdart back inside the cover and it is at this point that you can see the animation fade wrong.Nod

Sorry if I insist!

thanx, now i can reproduce it :-)

looks like a xbmc issue, as it doesn't trigger the window close animation in this case.

i did add a workaround which, as always, works but may not be perfect.
ronie Wrote:thanx, now i can reproduce it :-)

looks like a xbmc issue, as it doesn't trigger the window close animation in this case.

i did add a workaround which, as always, works but may not be perfect.

Is a good workaround, now if you can hide the filetype and record label mediaflags when buttons go in fade while close the panel is really perfect! Blush

m4x1m Wrote:Is a good workaround, now if you can hide the filetype and record label mediaflags when buttons go in fade while close the panel is really perfect! Blush

should be a bit better now.... i hope.
ronie Wrote:should be a bit better now.... i hope.

Yes!Nod

You're simply the best!Big Grin

Hi ronie,

script.randomitems

Code:
16:14:13 T:2695883632   ERROR: Error Contents: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf2 in position 967: invalid continuation byte
16:14:13 T:2695883632   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.randomitems/RandomItems.py", line 379, in <module>
                                                Main()
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.randomitems/RandomItems.py", line 74, in __init__
                                                self._fetch_episode_info()
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.randomitems/RandomItems.py", line 132, in _fetch_episode_info
                                                json_response = simplejson.loads(json_query)
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/__init__.py", line 413, in loads
                                                return _default_decoder.decode(s)
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 402, in decode
                                                obj, end = self.raw_decode(s, idx=_w(s, 0).end())
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 418, in raw_decode
                                                obj, end = self.scan_once(s, idx)
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 71, in scan_once
                                                return _scan_once(string, idx)
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 42, in _scan_once
                                                _scan_once, object_hook, object_pairs_hook, memo)
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 230, in JSONObject
                                                value, end = scan_once(s, end)
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 42, in _scan_once
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 230, in JSONObject
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 44, in _scan_once
                                                return parse_array((string, idx + 1), _scan_once)
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 284, in JSONArray
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/scanner.py", line 39, in _scan_once
                                                return parse_string(string, idx + 1, encoding, strict)
                                              File "/home/m4x1m/.xbmc/addons/script.module.simplejson/lib/simplejson/decoder.py", line 121, in py_scanstring
                                                content = unicode(content, encoding)
                                            UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xf2 in position 967: invalid continuation byte

Similar error in script.globalsearch when searching in TV Shows ...

could you replace script.module.simplejson with this one:
script.module.simplejson.zip

and create another logfile?

it will log a giant amount of data to your logfile ;-)
ronie Wrote:could you replace script.module.simplejson with this one:
script.module.simplejson.zip

and create another logfile?

it will log a giant amount of data to your logfile ;-)

Sorry it was my fault
I changed some .nfo files and I have saved in ASCII instead of UTF-8 so XBMC turned the accented characters with � and the scripts fails.

Forgive me!Blush

Code:
14:12:48 T:2746514288  NOTICE: Dalla Terra alla Luna
14:12:48 T:2746514288  NOTICE:  ripercorre le tappe che, grazie alle spedizioni Apollo, portarono l'uomo sulla Luna. Prodotta con mezzi imponenti da colossi di Hollywood come Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, Tom Hanks e Michael Bostick, i 12 episodi andati in onda nel 1998 per la rete americana HBO ripercorrono l'epopea di queste missioni spaziali e dei loro eroi: gli astronauti. Basato in gran parte sul libro di Andrew Chaikin
14:12:48 T:2746514288  NOTICE: A Man on the Moon
14:12:48 T:2746514288  NOTICE:  (nulla a che vedere con il bellissimo e quasi omonimo
14:12:48 T:2746514288  NOTICE: Man on the Moon
14:12:48 T:2746514288  NOTICE:  di Milos Forman con Jim Carrey), la serie si � distinta per l'accurata ricerca storica, la qualit� del cast e gli effetti speciali, che hanno consentito di vincere un Emmy Award e un Golden Globe come miglior mini-serie nel 1998.
14:12:48 T:2746514288   ERROR: Exception in python script callback execution
14:12:48 T:2746514288   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Some corrections and a request0