XBMC adds both Knight Rider shows
I only have the one from 2008. I don't have the one with David Hasslehoff, but XBMC adds this anyway. I'm running yesterdays version of pre-Eden. Help please.
You'll have to help XBMC out by labelling it properly, in this case Knight Rider (2008).

http://thetvdb.com/?string=Knight+Rider&...ion=Search
Weird, cause it worked before. Also it did not help. I renamed the folder Knight Rider (2008), but it adds both.
Just tried deleting all info files conserning Knight Rider and add it again, but even though my folder is named Knight Rider (2008) it still adds both shows. Sad This is freakin' annoying.
Please pastebin the debug log. Maybe you're using a .nfo file?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
*wrong*
This is not a debug log. Please enable debug logging in system settings, remove knight rider from the library, re-scan and pastebin the log again.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Sorry. I've never done that before.

http://pastebin.com/JMZt1YKm
It looks like there's still a folder for the old series -

G:\Tobbe\Film & TV\Serier\Knight Rider\
Hitcher Wrote:It looks like there's still a folder for the old series -

G:\Tobbe\Film & TV\Serier\Knight Rider\

Exactly.
When I do a serch I find a folder named Knight Rider however when I click it it leads me to the Knight Rider 2008 folder. I'll try a reboot of my PC.

If I look in my TV shows folder there is only the Knight Rider (2008)
Remove 'Knight Rider' from your library and try rescanning.
It still claims to find both shows, but now there are no episodes. Just two empty TV shows.

Is there some cache or something that XBMC may use? There is clearly no folder named Knight Rider or Knight Rider (2008) among my TV shows.
Does anybody know why XBMC adds tv shows that are no longer present?

http://pastebin.com/szzw9R9Q

I checked and noticed something weird with the path. It's searching in F:\, but a few days ago I switched to G:\ CHanged the paths on all my sources though.

EDIT: A CLEANING OF THE VIDEO LIBRARY WAS THE SOLUTION. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. MUCH APPRECIATED.
When you switched paths did you first set the content to none for the old path?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC adds both Knight Rider shows0