Where are the "Sent" PMs?
Is it a glitch that none of my "sent" pm's show in the sent folder? Or is that a site feature that has been disabled?
User CP > List Messages
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
htpc guy Wrote:User CP > List Messages

Yes, I know where it is. But don't see the sent PM's in the "sent items" folder. It's not working for me. Received, Inbox, messages only.
g725s Wrote:Yes, I know where it is. But don't see the sent PM's in the "sent items" folder.

That's because you probably haven't checked the box "Save a copy of this message in your Sent Items folder" before you sent them, sent messages aren't saved otherwise because its off by default
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
User CP > Edit Options > Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
got it thanks Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where are the "Sent" PMs?0