• 14(current)
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection.
(2013-07-22, 13:31)liquidtoon Wrote: If you're like me and feel like this will take a bit too much work to set up, above is an example of what you can do with the TV Show version of WWE PPV's. I've re-created the nfo's myself for the seasons shown and they are for WWF rather than WWE. If anyone would like copies of these nfo's send me a message and I can get them over to you.

Could I get a copy of nfo / logos
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
New tutorial started here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1468723

Figured it was best to start a fresh one, as it would be easier for everyone to follow. Still a WIP but hopefully we can cover a few more skins. Big Grin
(2013-07-23, 12:39)jakks Wrote:
(2013-07-22, 13:31)liquidtoon Wrote: If you're like me and feel like this will take a bit too much work to set up, above is an example of what you can do with the TV Show version of WWE PPV's. I've re-created the nfo's myself for the seasons shown and they are for WWF rather than WWE. If anyone would like copies of these nfo's send me a message and I can get them over to you.

Could I get a copy of nfo / logos

Why the hell not eh ;-) I'll send you a PM.
Living Room | Openelec | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Man Room | Windows 7 x64 | ASRock H77 Pro4-M MoBo | 8GB DDR RAM | Intel i5 Processor | Arctic
Roaming | iPad 2 | Re-Touched Skin
Storage | WD MyCloud 3TB
Seems like this might be picking up so thought Id share my TV method structure, posters and nfos

https://www.dropbox.com/s/synyoxqlb4m7n7h/Wrestling.zip

This is only from 1998 - 2010 and some of the fanart are just place holders, the idea is to give people a structure that XBMC will read and add to your TV Show library. All you have to do is move the poster/nfo into the correct folders

Enjoy

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
Would just like some feedback guys, don't want to clutter up the new feed just yet. Just discovered how to get movieset logos/artwork and have roughed together a couple to test the water. These would replace the posters. Thoughts?

watch gallery
For my yearly "posters" I tend to try and get a poster that represents the top WM feud of the year, but that is just my personal preference. Of the ones you posted above though, i do like the single person over the year quite a bit. if there was a full set of those dating back to 83', then i would switch over to using those instead.
(2013-07-25, 03:28)exoscoriae Wrote: For my yearly "posters" I tend to try and get a poster that represents the top WM feud of the year, but that is just my personal preference. Of the ones you posted above though, i do like the single person over the year quite a bit. if there was a full set of those dating back to 83', then i would switch over to using those instead.

That is what I did originally, picked the year's biggest moment and used a pick of that. I've got a few different ideas, I'll do a few of each and see how they work out. Thanks for the feedback Wink
How up to date is the tutorial on the front page?

I tried following it but I couldn't find the newest PPVs on TVDB, also a picture seems to be down which might be something I'm missing.

Your whole collection looks fantastic btw!
(2013-07-25, 20:10)curswine Wrote: How up to date is the tutorial on the front page?

I tried following it but I couldn't find the newest PPVs on TVDB, also a picture seems to be down which might be something I'm missing.

Your whole collection looks fantastic btw!

The tvdb stopped allowing any additions to wwe, so the PPVs have become out of date. This is partly why I started scraping my PPVs as movies from the tmdb, they're a better fit there in any case. Check out the new thread for a guide on PPVs. It's still a WIP but it's looking good already Smile
Could you direct me to the new thread? The link in your sig comes back to this one.
(2013-07-25, 22:24)curswine Wrote: Could you direct me to the new thread? The link in your sig comes back to this one.

Sorry bro, haven't got around to changing that yet Confused

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1468723
Hey guys, today I created fanart for the background of wrestlemania's 1-24 (I use wallpaper from unchained wwe for 25-29).

I also use these backdrops as fanart for my season backgrounds. I figured I would share a link to an imgur album here in the event anyone is interested in using them.

There are a few ppv's (such as WM23) that i thought were absolute crap, so i just tried to find the best moment possible. May not be your favorite Wink

Anyways, enjoy:
http://imgur.com/a/2yxcL#0
Alright guys, I have the file mode as described previously working with posters for the selection screen, fan art for each ppv and season displaying properly, and info when the "i" key is hit due to being scanned in. This is the closest i have gotten to being 100% happy with the setup.

Here is a view from the "season" level:
http://imgur.com/hm25Aom

In a perfect world it would just have the year, and not the word season, but whatever.

I love the detailed nfo on the movie format, but I also don't want to wait around for every PPV from now to 1985 to be added when i already have nfo files drawn up for the tv show format. So I had a few questions in regards to the tv show way of doing this:

Here is what my current setup looks like inside a season:
http://imgur.com/WghtmHM

At the bottom it shows the episode info. Is there a way to remove the text from below the "episode"/PPV? Or is there a way to put the name of the PPV there instead of this generic text?

Second question:
Some of my PPV's are across multiple video files. While it is possible to encode them into one file, this an take a long time and is very slow. There is also a possibility of loosing video quality when the files were encoded differently and require re-encoding.

I attempted to name them like so:
S03E05.01
S03E05.02
S03E05.03

With the goal being that it would play all three. It probably would do that in tv mode, but since I am accessing via file mode, it seems each one has to be selected individually. Is anyone aware of a way to stack video files in file mode?

And finally, is it possible to use theme music in file mode?

Thanks for any and all answers guys.

I started my wcw pack a few days ago and have almost completed all the posters and nfo files for those PPV's. After that I'll just have to figure out fanart backdrops and it will be done as well.

edit:
Secondary issue i just noticed. The nfo displayed for each ppv is simply the nfo description for the entire tv series. Not for each episode. Why is it seeing this nfo file, but not the ones for each ppv?
To re-clarify, I have my stuff in the TV Show format, so:
Season 01
-S01E01
--S01E01.AVI
--S01E01.NFO
-S01E02
--S01E02.AVI
--S01E02.NFO
(2013-08-02, 22:15)exoscoriae Wrote: Second question:
Some of my PPV's are across multiple video files. While it is possible to encode them into one file, this an take a long time and is very slow. There is also a possibility of loosing video quality when the files were encoded differently and require re-encoding.

I had the same problem, I ended up using http://lifehacker.com/5467180/avi-joiner...s-into-one

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
An AVI joiner will only work if both halves are encoded exactly the same way. I have several PPV's which have slight differences between the parts (no idea why). This requires both halves being re-encoded into a new file type which often causes quality loss due to the recompression.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO setup your WWE PPV, WWE Specials and UFC PPV collection.1