Making pm ii 1.3 compliant?
welp, just did a compile yesterday to find that default skin is now pm iii. dumped the pmii skin in and was told it's not version 1.3 skin. pm iii skin is nice and all, but i really like the scroll, editing, and ordering ability for the home menu in pm ii.

how hard is it for me to try to make pm ii work with the new 1.3 standards? does it involve making changes to the xml or would i have to do more than that?

it's a shame chokemaniac has abandoned his xbmc skin projects. he has done great work! cheers to ya bud! :thumbsup:
i guess you can get more help on chokemanica's forums
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
forum? that's his website ... i've been there and read he's no longer updating, or even providing a dl to his old skins. Sad
you didn't read very well then...

here's a direct link
I'm the one currently maintaning the Norwegian translation. Please drop me a message if you find errors or room for improvement.
ah cool, me bad ... thanx ... yep i missed that line ... skipped straight to the first news item about discontinuing dev.
but you'd read the right thing: choke will not find enough time for updating all 3 pm skin.
so pm iii will be the only skin for him to update
im making pm2 1.3 compatible in weekend, but no extras
(britneyspairs @ april 21 2005,10:27 Wrote:im making pm2 1.3 compatible in weekend, but no extras
is there anyone who has a working pm1 under 1.3.

what does v1.3 means anyway? is it the mediaplayer dll?

regards,

marc
no, its just a minimum standard that skinners have to meet in order for the skin to work with the recent builds of xbmc. just gets everyone on the same level.
(britneyspairs @ april 21 2005,06:27 Wrote:im making pm2 1.3 compatible in weekend, but no extras
oh ... you are? okay then i'll hold off trying to make an attempt till after i hear back from you regarding your progress. i was gonna take a stab at doing it, but i have no real experience in xml and skinning.

better someone that has a clue on how to do it then a clueless person like me, although capable, making an attempt! :nuts:
u need the source images and everything - lmk

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

wont need source images, im 90 percent done now... just a quick hack has start button to bring up osd now and its 1.3 compliant in most areas. not doing a major 1.3 version just a quick update to give it 1.3 features and make it compliant.
ok im uploading pm2 for 1.3 now, havent converted wide screen (well i though over xmls but cant test you can slightly tweak them at will) as i dont have a wide screen tv, but have added new playing osd and converted overlays and added graphics. works on 1.3, but i dont use it and havent tested fully, if its buggy let me know i can fix it in mins probably. please use and fix any faults. id say its mostly there but im sure someone can revamp it if they want to

http://www.thraxen.com/britneyspairs/p2mhack.rar

choke could repack graphics when everyones happy with it in seconds Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Making pm ii 1.3 compliant?0