• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support
`Black Wrote:Thanks. Smile

Second & third example is absolutely fine, I think filenames should always be default, keeps things consistent. What would you like to have for tv show next aired?

By popular demand:

Code:
RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=tvshow,extrafanart,banner)
RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=movie,extrafanart,extrathumbs)
or
Code:
RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=tvshow,medianame=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle],extrafanart,banner)
RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,mediatype=movie,medianame=$INFO[ListItem.Title],extrafanart,extrathumbs)
Optional script arg (will only show pop-up on start/finish independent of add-on settings ):
Code:
silent=true

Specify as many artwork types as you like. When available of course.
How to use: see "/resources/dosc/runscript.txt" (forgot to add the silent=true in there)

script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.1)-RC1.zip

Find any bugs let me know.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks, I'll try it as soon as I can.
`Black Wrote:Thanks, I'll try it as soon as I can.

ronie also updated TV Show Next Aired in combination with this. It's in his SVN

I tested it out on my setup and it should work Rolleyes
clear...
A couple of things. I'm confused as to whether the script fetches logo images (not clearlogo). The readme mentions that it does, however in the runscript.txt at available options it isn't mentioned. I haven't been able to get logo images using:

PHP Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,silent="true",mediatype=tvshow,logo)</onclick

Also, could the "finished" popup be turned into a notification? I really think it's redundant to have to confirm a successful operation.

Last, is it possible to have the user select the images from the results when more than one is found?
Jeroen Wrote:A couple of things. I'm confused as to whether the script fetches logo images (not clearlogo). The readme mentions that it does, however in the runscript.txt at available options it isn't mentioned. I haven't been able to get logo images using:

PHP Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,silent="true",mediatype=tvshow,logo)</onclick

Also, could the "finished" popup be turned into a notification? I really think it's redundant to have to confirm a successful operation.

Last, is it possible to have the user select the images from the results when more than one is found?

Remove the quotes around
PHP Code:
silent=true 
Hmm it should indeed be only a pop-up instead of an okdialog. Will fix that.
So this will download logo
PHP Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,silent=true,mediatype=tvshow,clearlogo)</onclick
clearlogo=logo

It saves me a bunch of code this way because fanart.tv also calls it clearlogo. Will add a note in the runscript.txt
At the moment the user can only select a custom image when run in the mode=gui
I can look into it if it is also possible for mode=custom however that might take some time.

EDIT:
Apperently these are all valid Big Grin
PHP Code:
silent="true"
silent='true'
silent=true 
Updated the runscript.txt and fixed the dialog
script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.1)-RC2.zip

Just a note:
I will leave the version in addon.xml the same until it goes to repo. This way every one that installed one of the RC versions will also recieve an update
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Remove the quotes around
PHP Code:
silent=true 
Hmm it should indeed be only a pop-up instead of an okdialog. Will fix that.
Great Smile

Quote:So this will download logo
PHP Code:
<onclick>RunScript(script.artwork.downloader,mode=custom,silent=true,mediatype=tvshow,clearlogo)</onclick
clearlogo=logo

It saves me a bunch of code this way because fanart.tv also calls it clearlogo. Will add a note in the runscript.txt
Ah I see. Reading clearlogo made me think clearart, nvm Blush

Quote:At the moment the user can only select a custom image when run in the mode=gui
I can look into it if it is also possible for mode=custom however that might take some time.
That would be great. I don't know much about scripting but it was possible with the old script so maybe it can be borrowed from that.

Cheers Smile
Jeroen Wrote:Ah I see. Reading clearlogo made me think clearart, nvm Blush
Yeah it can be a bit confusing. Sometimes i still mix them up.
Jeroen Wrote:That would be great. I don't know much about scripting but it was possible with the old script so maybe it can be borrowed from that.

Cheers Smile

Was it Huh

Never noticed that and i copied a part of the script Wink
Can't imagine it was because that would mean a pop for every tvshow you have when running in bulk mode
After we rebuild the code into separate chunks for better readability. You are sure you are not talking about this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=935632&postcount=4
Machine-Sanctum Wrote:Yeah it can be a bit confusing. Sometimes i still mix them up.

Was it Huh

Never noticed that and i copied a part of the script Wink
Can't imagine it was because that would mean a pop for every tvshow you have when running in bulk mode
After we rebuild the code into separate chunks for better readability. You are sure you are not talking about this
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=935632&postcount=4

I should clarify, I am talking about using it in solo mode.
I have two separate buttons in DialogVideoInfo, one to download banners, and one for logos. Upon pressing one of those buttons the old script used to show a "Choose what to download" dialog, but I requested Ronie to skip that dialog when separate buttons were used for specific artwork types. And then it would show DialogSelect, allowing to choose the desired banner or logo. Check out the latest (non-git) version of reFocus to see what I mean.

Support added to reFocus btw (git version) Smile
Jeroen Wrote:I should clarify, I am talking about using it in solo mode.
I have two separate buttons in DialogVideoInfo, one to download banners, and one for logos. Upon pressing one of those buttons the old script used to show a "Choose what to download" dialog, but I requested Ronie to skip that dialog when separate buttons were used for specific artwork types. And then it would show DialogSelect, allowing to choose the desired banner or logo. Check out the latest (non-git) version of reFocus to see what I mean.

Support added to reFocus btw (git version) Smile

Yes i saw the Git Smile
I have been watching you Wink

I now see what you mean. Might take some time to figure it out how do do it nicely.
It might be very simple. For now it downloads the 'most popular'.

EDIT:
Fixed version that doesn't hard code season artwork enabled
script.artwork.downloader-Eden(1.0.1)-RC3.zip
I think for that you should add a setting, can be annoying if it asks for every movie / tv show which artwork to download.
`Black Wrote:I think for that you should add a setting, can be annoying if it asks for every movie / tv show which artwork to download.

It was only for solo mode so one tvshow.
So when not provided it will auto download and when provided a tvshow name it pops-up the dialog.
Will maybe ake it somethings like
PHP Code:
XBMC.runscript(script.artwork.downloadermode=customguimediatype=tvshow,medianame=$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle],logo
`Black Wrote:I think for that you should add a setting, can be annoying if it asks for every movie / tv show which artwork to download.
This would only apply when you're in DialogVideoInfo for a specific show, not in bulk mode.

edit: too late Smile
Ok setting is not needed then. Smile

Edit: What do I do if I want to download i.e. extrafanart for both, movies and tv shows?

Edit2: Solo mode should always either download the artwork (if only 1 was found) or ask the user which to download (if more than 1 was found). No customgui mode necessary imo.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Artwork Downloader - Skin support3