zappy????
What happen to the xbmc mascot?? I dont see him used anywhere.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Last I heard Zappy was being held for questioning in the state of Pennsylvania for his role in the Penn State child sex scandal.
PKard Wrote:Last I heard Zappy was being held for questioning in the state of Pennsylvania for his role in the Penn State child sex scandal.

Rolleyes You registered just to post that...........herpderp
I'll admit he's grown on me, but I'm just not sure where the heck he goes. T-shirts? Does he go in XBMC GUI somewhere? Maybe we will have video tutorials with him in it, once we find animators who are willing to work for free.
Yeah, I didn't get the downer people had on zappy when he won. I think this had led to him being buried a bit after the negative comments following the announcement. Hopefully, the guy who put all the hard work in on him doesn't feel to down-hearted!
He's got to come back for Eden's release surely?
wmclain Wrote:Image

YES!

(but without the dot between XB and MC and the powing your home theater stuff at the bottom)

Flirc now has a forum: forum.flirc.tv

looks great.
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
How about as a new 1280x720 splash screen.

download link
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?q...a33tf08xjc

hmm a nice simple skin with that colour combination with the green and grey would look fantastic!
Hmmm....first Jmarshall....now Zappy...team XBMC is disappearing one member at a time....

(I heard Spiff was kidnapped also...but they brought him backRofl)
dtviewer Wrote:Hmmm....first Jmarshall....now Zappy...team XBMC is disappearing one member at a time....

(I heard Spiff was kidnapped also...but they brought him backRofl)

Too grumpy for them. Wink
krish_2k4 Wrote:hmm a nice simple skin with that colour combination with the green and grey would look fantastic!

Yep, like Refocus except grey instead of blue. Would look great.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
zappy????0