• 11(current)
Linux [RELEASE]Plugin for Timer- and Powermanagement in XBMC/Kodi and TVHeadend
What if no recording was scheduled at all, but PC with tvheadend server was woken up by WOL packet from remote client - will the PC suspend automatically by your plugin if no network activities occur then?
No.
This is also my issue. My machine stays always on after WOL wakeup or resume which is triggered by a different event than recording. - Although the Addon does what it should this is definitly a topic for KODI / Openelec programmers to solve I guess.
Hello,

ThIs addon was working fine until I updated Tvheadend to the latest versions as per this forum:

http://openelec.tv/forum/83-dvb-s-s2-sup...ers#105204

The actual site it directs you to is here:

http://build.mycvh.de/

IS there any desire to update this addon to work with later Tvhendend builds? Lots of bugs and new features have been introduced in the latter builds that aren't yet included in the official repositories.

Thanks again
This addon works here really fine with the latest builds (incl. nightly builds) of tvheadend.
(2016-01-22, 13:56)_BJ1 Wrote: This addon works here really fine with the latest builds (incl. nightly builds) of tvheadend.

Oh. No idea why it's stopped working for me then :|

I'm using OpenElec (as per previous messages where I set This set PLATFORM_OE always to True) and I have checked that hasn't changed.
Which version of the addon? Could you provide a kodi.log?
the plugin is compatible in LibreElec ? https://libreelec.tv/about/
Should be compatible. Why don't you try it out?
hi,

i use your addon with OpenELEC since v15. it does do what it should do.
thank you for that :-)

the last working kodi version is the OpenELEC milhouse for kodi v17 build.
i did migrate to New LibreELEC.tv Krypton build #0529 this week and did notice a little bug.
the shutdown process does not write the new timer to /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/wakealarm so that kodi doesn't wake up for the new record.

i don't know either this is a problem in LibreELEC or some kind of incompatibility of your nice addon.

in kodi.log i can see the addon does successful connect to tvheadend and got the new timer.
next line says, the addon set the timer and shut down kodi.

some ideas there to look next to find the bug?
Setting the timer and shut down the system are the very last steps within the shutdown process. What are the settings for the shutdown mechanism (e.g. Kodi or OS)? Try OS and look if the system shuts down properly. If not there could be some issues with the correct right permissions. Go into the .kodi/addons/service.tvh.manager/resources/lib and check the execution flag/permission - which should be 755 at least. You can set this by typing

chmod a+x *

within the directory of the service.tvh.manager/resources/lib directory. BTW the shutdown mechanism worked since the very early times of this addon and has never changed so maybe there are some issues with the new LibreElec I guess.

Regards.
shutdown mechanismis is set to kodi. this works very well with OpenELEC and LibreELEC. Setting this to OS it doesn't work.

the Addon recocnizes active recordings and stops shutdown procedure until all active recording have finished. - all fine
During Shutdown procedure the Addon does display the correct next Timer on TV Screen. - all fine
the Addon correctly shuts down kodi from any situation. - all fine

the very last thing -> writing the next timer to wakealarm doesn't work with LibreELEC.

I will check all the permissions next week.
There is a new version outside - see signature. Now you have to check if you need admin/sudo permissions for the shutdown wrapper. Ubuntu/XBMCbuntu/Kodibuntu need this, OpenELEC/LibreELEC don't (uncheck this option in settings).
now it works again!

thx Laugh
thanks @_BJ1 ! ....for the update plugin : service.tvh.manager for Libre :-)

Ps. upgrade Polish language : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/68191728/Polish.zip
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE]Plugin for Timer- and Powermanagement in XBMC/Kodi and TVHeadend2