Slideshow effects and music
Hi All,
I'm a new entry in XBMC "world".

I'd like have the following two issues:
1- automatically start (in a random way from a defined playlist) the music when I choose to start a slideshow presentation;
2- integrate the pan-zoom effect (in slideshow) with some other effects

...please kindly suggest me some workaround if it's possible to have these two issues.
Thanks in advance.
newclaud Wrote:Hi All,
I'm a new entry in XBMC "world".

I'd like have the following two issues:
1- automatically start (in a random way from a defined playlist) the music when I choose to start a slideshow presentation;
2- integrate the pan-zoom effect (in slideshow) with some other effects

...please kindly suggest me some workaround if it's possible to have these two issues.
Thanks in advance.

Most of the skins have ability to start a playlist at startup, the slideshow can be activated with the screensaver.
butchabay Wrote:Most of the skins have ability to start a playlist at startup, the slideshow can be activated with the screensaver.

Sorry, probably I wasn't clear. I'd like to go in the "picture" section, select a folder (that contains some photos) and then, using slideshow feature, I'd like the music starts with it (without starting before the song). And I'd like to create a special playlist where randomically the songs start during slideshow.

In addition I'd like to know if there are additional transition effects in order to show the slideshow presentation (cube, iris, title, etc)
newclaud Wrote:Sorry, probably I wasn't clear. I'd like to go in the "picture" section, select a folder (that contains some photos) and then, using slideshow feature, I'd like the music starts with it (without starting before the song). And I'd like to create a special playlist where randomically the songs start during slideshow.

In addition I'd like to know if there are additional transition effects in order to show the slideshow presentation (cube, iris, title, etc)

Ok, now it's clear Smile but that way could be probably only possible maybe using a script.
May i ask why it should start from the picture section? As viceversa it would start a playlist and with the music viz. you could choose a folder playing your slideshow pictures with the built in visualisations.

Look at this video, at 4:36 you'll see what i mean. Ofcourse you can hide the info and see only the background pictures by pressing "i"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqqHFzrAXnw
butchabay Wrote:Ok, now it's clear Smile but that way could be probably only possible maybe using a script.
May i ask why it should start from the picture section? As viceversa it would start a playlist and with the music viz. you could choose a folder playing your slideshow pictures with the built in visualisations.

Look at this video, at 4:36 you'll see what i mean. Ofcourse you can hide the info and see only the background pictures by pressing "i"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqqHFzrAXnw

First of all, thanks for support.
The problem is my father (that is not so young and skill) would see the photos through a "presentation". It could be great if he can select the folder (whit all the photos of a specific year) and automatically, they can be shown as "presentation" (slideshow) without do anything.
An example could be the presentation in iPhoto, where if you press "presentation", it starts automatically with a random music. In addition iPhoto change (randomically if you don't select a specific theme) the transition effect.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Slideshow effects and music0