Constellation for Android
(2012-05-27, 09:32)simonk83 Wrote: My god that's a nice looking app. Seems we're missing out on Android big time Sad

Indeed we are, there's nothing that even comes close :/

Ipad/Iphone has Constellation and Commader, which both rock.

Just bought a Transformer TF300 and I can't wait to see a tablet-version of one of these.. heck, I'll even take the official version if and when a tablet version is out.

I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if anyone has created an android version of Constellation? I just bought a samsung note 10 and really really really miss my constellation app to control my XBMC. I really miss being able to use the tablet to do a youtube search and then queue it to play on xbmc. it was an awesome feature of constellation and commander that seems to be missing in the android remotes.
You can try Music Pump XBMC Remote on Android. It comes with many features and will let you play/queue youtube videos by browsing the youtube addon from the Files section in Music Pump.
Gryph... FSS (the team that makes Constellation) has been working on an Android version for a little while now. Sadly, I don't have any Android devices so I haven't been keeping up on that and mainly focusing on the iOS version. You're best bet for information is by following the main thread here about Constellation or go to the Constellation Forums (link in my signature).
HTPC 1: 64-bit Quad Core 3.4GHz Athlon X4 / 16GB DDR3 / (8) 2TB / 42" Vizio / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
HTPC 2: 64-bit Quad Core 2.0GHz / 8GB DDR3 / 1TB / Windows 8.1 (x64) / IIS 8.5
My Personal Blog - NewsDemon | Text size doesn't seem to be working anymore for signatures?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Constellation for Android0