[WINDOWS] Windows dissapeared!!!
Question 
Hi

I caused myself a big problem. Installed XBMC as I was looking for a DVD Player for my Laptop. My Windows now gone as the laptop loads with XBMC and I can not use my laptop other than for XBMC! Please help me!!!!!
Hannes Wrote:Hi

I caused myself a big problem. Installed XBMC as I was looking for a DVD Player for my Laptop. My Windows now gone as the laptop loads with XBMC and I can not use my laptop other than for XBMC! Please help me!!!!!

Try hitting the "\" key which take's XBMC out of full screen.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Dobyken Wrote:Try hitting the "\" key which take's XBMC out of full screen.

Sounds like he's installed XBMC Live to me removing windows because XBMC wouldn't load itself in windows without you adding it to startup?
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
>>X<<' Wrote:Sounds like he's installed XBMC Live to me removing windows because XBMC wouldn't load itself in windows without you adding it to startup?

Yeah, I thought about that but hoped that's what he did. I'm assuming that when the prompt appears saying "This will destroy all your existing data" a normal person would think twice.
Mythbuntu doesn't need viruses - we have Sudo
Clearly I am an idiot but does this mean I now have to reload my laptop with Windows? Is that the only way?
Hannes Wrote:Clearly I am an idiot but does this mean I now have to reload my laptop with Windows? Is that the only way?

if your windows has disappeared: yes
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
XBMC for Windows doesn't automatically launch on start.

Can you take a picture of your computer?
What were the exact steps that you took to install XBMC?
I need to hear this.
Code:
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON `xbmc_%`.* TO 'xbmc'@'%';
IF you have a mysql problem, find one of the 4 dozen threads already open.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Windows dissapeared!!!0