Extrafanart Plug-in stopped workling
Win7 x64, Dharma10.1, Transperency! skin.

I used the XBMC Add-On browser to grab Extrafanart downlaoder. It installed, adn upon an Update Librarym, it started grabbing fanart for my TV shows. After a minute or two i had to close XBMC to tend to soemthign else. Once i started another Update LIbrary, no more Extra fanart is downloaded, though all my new media was.

The show that DID get extra fanart work fine; the Fanart backgrounds transition just fine and show all the images the Add-on grabbed. I've checked EXtrafanart settings, tried uninstalling/reinstalling, and I have not been able to get it working again.

I've read around the forums and the Wiki that I need may need Extrafanart folders for it to work, but for the few shows that it worked for did NOT have pre-existing folders, but were created by the Add-on itself.

Any ideas?
argh! Wrote:Win7 x64, Dharma10.1, Transperency! skin.

I used the XBMC Add-On browser to grab Extrafanart downlaoder. It installed, adn upon an Update Librarym, it started grabbing fanart for my TV shows. After a minute or two i had to close XBMC to tend to soemthign else. Once i started another Update LIbrary, no more Extra fanart is downloaded, though all my new media was.

The show that DID get extra fanart work fine; the Fanart backgrounds transition just fine and show all the images the Add-on grabbed. I've checked EXtrafanart settings, tried uninstalling/reinstalling, and I have not been able to get it working again.

I've read around the forums and the Wiki that I need may need Extrafanart folders for it to work, but for the few shows that it worked for did NOT have pre-existing folders, but were created by the Add-on itself.

Any ideas?
Could you please provide a full debug log and use paste.ubuntu.com to post it in this thread so i will get a notification about it.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...xtrafanart
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Extrafanart Plug-in stopped workling0