• 103(current)
[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon
Just tried installing the windows 64 bit Leia version as portable.

Also keep getting the: Do you want to install the binary question

Tried the MSV C++ 2010 mentioned above here, both the x86 and x64 version, but doens't help.
There simply isn't a 64bit version of libboblight.dll yet ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Next version of boblight addon (2.0.17) will have support for 64bit windows version of kodi.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
That's great news, glad boblight is still getting developed!
My boblight has been updated to 2.0.17 and I'm still getting the binary download error.
I've got both a x64 and x86 version of the DLL in my addons folders
I had the same problem, got version 2.0.16 from the github and replaced the 2.0.17 in my appdata with a manual 32bit dll download. Also, the 2.0.17 plugin downloaded the 64bit dll on my 32bit kodi install.
Yeah, I've also just reverted back to 2.0.16 with the 32 bit dll. Works perfectly again.
Also turned off Auto update. Don't fix what isn't broken in my case.
It should not download the 64bit dll on 32 bit kodi. This is a bug then. Need to investigate...
2.0.18 will fix it the next days. Sorry about that.
Thank you for the ongoing development/updates.
I just wanted to share the result of your great work.
Info to my setup: 49 LEDs on each side of the TV, 84 on top and 107 above the shelf (289 LEDs in total, 60 LEDs/m).
Colours are not completely accurate represented in the images below, but you get the idea.

Best regards
Nice idea with that shelflight - looks amazing Smile
Well thats nice. But speaking for myself i don‘t want any donations. If you still want to donate you can simply donate to Kodi. I ensure to drink a beer from that money at the devcon in october Wink. Thx for your appreciation Smile
Hi! Cant find the boblight daemon (i think it was called boblightd) in any repo. Where cani find it?

Thanks

edit: solved it. previously the daemon was called boblightd and the client boblight. Now the addons are boblight and kodi boblight
Encountering a strange issue and not sure what might be happening Normally, when I startup Kodi, my leds will flash white and cycle through during Kodi startup sequence. I recently disabled the Kodi Boblight addon and my leds seemed to shutoff immediately and the leds would no longer cycle when I turned on my pc.

I tried to enable the Kodi Boblight addon again, and it says it connects to the boblightd daemon, but no lights are responding. Also, my lights do not cycle when I startup Kodi either, so it's making me think there is an issue with signal being sent from the arduino to the leds maybe, or perhaps some type of power issue to the leds? Wondering if anyone has any ideas or has ran into something similar.
Is there a manual download link for the 64 bit dll for windows 10 64 bit? I tried to get Boblight running on 3 different Win 10 (Pro) PCs and its not downloading the 64 bit dll, only 32 bit (i checked the plugin lib folder) and the boblight plugin always gives the startup error "cant connect to boblightd!". I installed all runtimes posted here, didnt help :/ any suggestions?
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon3