•  Previous
  • 105(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon
Well i don't speak russian but this is a lightpack clone and the config looksok. What did you se for software befor on windows? I don't think you used boblight then did you?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
I used Prismatik
Hi,

I own this clone ( http://i.imgur.com/0VHLTyZ.jpg ), which I think is well known, but I'm having trouble to get it working on Kodi 17. It does work with MPC-HC or VLC when I'm using Ambibox or Prismatik, yet I can't get it to work on Kodi. I tried Boblight but I get a "Failed to connect to Boblightd" (I know it's the daemon, dll? I got it so I don't know) and the Ambibox addon either don't work or show a not so bright (I can barely see it) light.

I'm running Kodi 17 on Windows 7.

Thanks in advance for any help!
sorry i used ambibox
That hardware is either no proper lightpack clone or the lightpack support in boblightd (the daemon!) is broken. If boblight-constant doesnt work properly with that hardware then there is nothing i can do about it in the boblight addon (which relies on proper boblight daemon setup which can be tested with boblight-constant)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
But some time ago (one year if I'm wrong) I used it with openelec successfully and the boblight.conf file is always the same.
However last night in the prevail of the disaster I installed win10 + codes 17.4 + ambibox and it works perfectly ... just that i have a problem with the h265 video at 8bit ... uff
@Memphiz

Any thoughts on this?

Quote:Hey, thank you guys for your work on this!

I'm using a Lightpack Setup with boblight in Libreelec and it looks amazing!

Is it possible to add a "function" that boblight kills the lights when the htpc goes into suspend while video or live tv is running?

When I turn off the htpc via remote while video is running, the system goes into suspend but the lights stay on like they were in the situation before suspend.
When I stop the video before suspend, everything is fine of course.
(2017-09-21, 08:19)Memphiz Wrote: That hardware is either no proper lightpack clone or the lightpack support in boblightd (the daemon!) is broken. If boblight-constant doesnt work properly with that hardware then there is nothing i can do about it in the boblight addon (which relies on proper boblight daemon setup which can be tested with boblight-constant)

Was this reply for me? If so, what is boblight-constant? It seems to be something running on Linux, I don't know how to run it with my clone
  •  Previous
  • 105(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Official XBMC boblight Addon53