Xbmc creates thumbnails that are 2Gb in size. How to stop that
Please don't rub it in, the debug thing was a bit embarrassing anyway. Wink

No "if" this time? Let's hope there are some answers here...

There are two logs, I don't think that the language selection had any impact, but I tried that angle anyway. So after I had created a log in Swedish, I changed to English for the second run (and the second run had some successful thumbs made as well).
And the result were the same: growing thumbs.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1849060/xbmcLogs_2nd_run.zip

Oh, and I cut the first log. It took a couple of minutes before I pulled the plug, so the log was a bit long. As everything below "NOTICE: stop all" where the same I cut it a couple of rows below.

Edit: In the first log, the growing file where the old and famous f9a1d7d3.tbn (27 dresses)
And in the second the winner was 0851c3b8.tbn (Arn - Riket vid...)
thx ... i think this logfile gets me somewhere ... though this might need a fix in libnfs Sad
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
When you have fixed it ( Smile ), give me a new version so can I verify it.
And if that works, I may need a Windows version to try as well, right?
What NFS server are you using? I'm asking because this issue definitly doesn't exist with my NFS server (using the same xbmc version i've linked you to). So this seems to be a incompatibility of libnfs and your server ... Sad
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
I use Hanewin nfs.
Version 1.1.61 to be precise.

But I tried using windows own first, but removing it before installing hanewin.

Edit: OK, it was external. After upgrade to the latest version of Hnanewin, all seems to work OK.
A note in the wiki to state that the latest Hanewin should be used (or at least from 1.1.62).
When I updated I checked their log and this post looks familiar:
1.1.62 nfs_read and nfs_write operations could return wrong byte count (on cache overflow), fixed

Thank you for clearing this issue up.
thats it? wtf ... will pull all the switches back i got rolling ...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc creates thumbnails that are 2Gb in size. How to stop that0