Release - Weather Underground

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IgorA100 Offline
Hi, ronie!
Recently there is an error:
Code:
22:29:49.821 T:140313311942400   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/igora100/.kodi/addons/weather.wunderground/default.py", line 644, in <module>
                                                forecast(location, locationid)
                                              File "/home/igora100/.kodi/addons/weather.wunderground/default.py", line 158, in forecast
                                                properties(data,loc,locid)
                                              File "/home/igora100/.kodi/addons/weather.wunderground/default.py", line 406, in properties
                                                set_property('Weekend.%i.FeelsLike'            % (count+1), FEELS_LIKE(int(item['high']['celsius']), item['avewind']['kph'], item['avehumidity'], 'C') + TEMPUNIT)
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
Addon v. 6.0.1
KODI v 17.3
find quote
ronie Offline
Team-Kodi Member
hmm.. doesn't happen on my end.
mind providing a full Debug Log?

Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ and Search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
find quote
IgorA100 Offline
It's strange, but it's working fine today.
Yesterday there were problems and after rebooting my server.
If the problem recurs, I'll post a full debug log.
find quote
Burke Offline
Fan
Hi Ronie,

it started on my end to:

Used pastebin, hope that is ok.

https://pastebin.com/d8f0gmrb

Regards
find quote
smitchell6879 Offline
Posting Freak
this may have already been asked or answered. Has or does anyone use this with there own weather station? Or do anyone know of a temp prop runs on windows ten and logs data. Maybe able to write script to actually get info into kodi.

Windows 10/MySQL/Xiaomi Mi Box
[WIP] UNIPLEX
Madnox Holiday Mod
find quote
jmh2002 Offline
Posting Freak
I would use this method:

- use my own weather station
- send the data to weather underground like normal (for those with a PWS)
- add the PWS id to Kodi as described in my earlier posts in this thread

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the Thank User button to show me your appreciation :)

For YouTube questions please see the OFFICIAL THREAD, including the latest info in Post 1, and the Personal API Key Instructions and FAQ in Posts 2 & 3
find quote
iMak Offline
Somehow the addon stopped working and it does not show data.
find quote
jmh2002 Offline
Posting Freak
Possibly a temporary server/api problem? I noticed a lack of data early this morning european time but it's back working now

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the Thank User button to show me your appreciation :)

For YouTube questions please see the OFFICIAL THREAD, including the latest info in Post 1, and the Personal API Key Instructions and FAQ in Posts 2 & 3
find quote
iMak Offline
(Yesterday 08:44)jmh2002 Wrote:  Possibly a temporary server/api problem? I noticed a lack of data early this morning european time but it's back working now

It was from my side in fact, my Internet provider is for some reason is limiting the Internet connection on Kodi. I'll need to talk to them.
find quote