•  Previous
  • 49(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Release - Weather Underground
I have checked all the settings and repeated it 3 times to make sure. So now I am using Yahoo weather.
This morning I noticed the weather was at 6 degrees Celsius. I checked it with several other devices and it was correct with Yahoo weather. I then tried Weather Underground again it posted a reading at 18 degrees Celsius. Wrong information. I even changed my API on weather underground web site, that still did not work.
I was just wondering if it is at all possible to get the correct wind speeds in daily forecast? Actually not the wind speed, but the unit. In regional settings i have chosen speed unit in m/s instead of mph or kmh. And when i look at the left pane, current temperature, it shows correctly. But in the right pane, daily forecast, not so much. The unit has changed from kmh to m/s, but the numbers are still kmh, which is kind of strange to see sometimes wind speeds of 50-70 m/s and yes, even 130 m/s at one time, the wind at that time were about 36-38 m/s. Any solution or should i just keep 'convert' in my head as i do now?
Here is my update: Wrong information, please help I miss this addon. It shows wrong temp and maps for my area.
This is my area, temp is only 5 not 9.

•  Previous
  • 49(current)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Weather Underground51