• 36(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
@LCD72-

Maybe your HTPC is lack of this- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).....

I use the same ISO mounting codes as you, and it is working fine on my HTPC.....
>Alienware X51- do it all HTPC
>Simplify XBMC configurations
>HOW-TO Bitstreaming using XBMC
I refused to watch movie without bitstreaming HD audio!
(2012-04-18, 20:25)bluray Wrote: @LCD72-

Maybe your HTPC is lack of this- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86).....

I use the same ISO mounting codes as you, and it is working fine on my HTPC.....

Okay, I'll give it s try tomorrow!
@bluray

I adapted your codes from the first post in this thread to successfully use TMT5 as the default player for 3D and non-3D Blu-ray isos, DVD isos and Blu-ray folders in XBMC Eden Final (with HD audio bitstreaming patch) on a W7 (64 bit) HTPC. The isos and Blu-ray folders are all located on network attached storage.

For family acceptance factor reasons, I would also prefer to use TMT5 as the default player for DVD folders (also located on network attached storage).

Could you provide the external player codes required to use TMT5 as the default player for DVD folders?

Thanks.
@Brc995-
I'm glad that everything works fine for you. For DVD, you can add this rule "<rule filename=".*ifo.*" player="Universal_Player"/>". Since DVD VIDEO_TS is IFO file, it should work. You can simply navigate through DVD folder to VIDEO_TS to playback the movie......
(2012-04-18, 23:17)bluray Wrote: @Brc995-
I'm glad that everything works fine for you. For DVD, you can add this rule "<rule filename=".*ifo.*" player="Universal_Player"/>". Since DVD VIDEO_TS is IFO file, it should work. You can simply navigate through DVD folder to VIDEO_TS to playback the movie......

@bluray

Thanks for your very quick and helpful reply.

I have created a "PlayIFO.bat" file based on your PlayBDMV.bat code and modified your suggested playercorefactory code to add an "IFO_Player" that works like your BDMV_Player and plays the DVD folder just by clicking on the film poster in XBMC.

Any family member or guest can now play any film or TV show using all the same remote control commands for each library item without knowing, or caring, whether they are playing an iso or a folder.

Thanks again for your help, it is very much appreciated.
(2012-04-19, 01:46)Brc995 Wrote: Thanks again for your help, it is very much appreciated.
You're welcome....and enjoy it! Nod

Can we resume a movie when use external player ? for example i stop a film at 00:23:30,and when i back to continue, can external player resume at 00:23:30
Thanks
(2012-04-20, 09:42)ponic Wrote: Can we resume a movie when use external player ? for example i stop a film at 00:23:30,and when i back to continue, can external player resume at 00:23:30
Thanks

Depends... MPC-HC has this feature.
(2012-04-20, 09:42)ponic Wrote: Can we resume a movie when use external player ? for example i stop a film at 00:23:30,and when i back to continue, can external player resume at 00:23:30
Thanks
Yes, you can set external player (MPC-HC, TMT5, PDVD12, etc) to resume playback from the last viewed scene........

It's not that, but I installed it just in case if it helps...

Anyway, I did another fresh install, this time WIN7 64 bit. AnyDVD-HD, VCD , XBMC and TMT5.

I did a small modification in your playercorefactory code: <hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
This way the command prompt window (caused by the .bat file) isn't visible, because if this: <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>.

But, my biggest problem is still with uMCEPlayer, which doesn't always starts playing, after the ISO were mounted....many times I need to hit enter on it, in order to get it playing my movie...Sad

Any idea or workaround?

Thanks!

(2012-04-20, 20:35)LCD72 Wrote:

It's not that, but I installed it just in case if it helps...

Anyway, I did another fresh install, this time WIN7 64 bit. AnyDVD-HD, VCD , XBMC and TMT5.

I did a small modification in your playercorefactory code: <hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
This way the command prompt window (caused by the .bat file) isn't visible, because if this: <hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>.

But, my biggest problem is still with uMCEPlayer, which doesn't always starts playing, after the ISO were mounted....many times I need to hit enter on it, in order to get it playing my movie...Sad

Any idea or workaround?

Thanks!

Another addition: If you unlock the taskbar (right click on it, the unclick "Lock the taskbar") , it will not shows up while your .bat file works...

(2012-04-20, 20:35)LCD72 Wrote: But, my biggest problem is still with uMCEPlayer, which doesn't always starts playing, after the ISO were mounted....many times I need to hit enter on it, in order to get it playing my movie...Sad

Any idea or workaround?

Thanks!
It's hard to find solution when I don't see the same issue on my HTPC's. If I found new codes, I'll let you know......

Hi guys, i watched some tutorial,demo on youtube and i see they can play HD film with default player on xbmc (dvdplayer), but didn't work for me. When i played a movie, it come to black screen,only subtitle show, and when i come back to movie list, the current movie still show in background, but when i come back to fullscreen, still black...
I tried to use dsplayer instead, and add ffdshow filter,it's working perfect but still have some issue with me
1: Seek bar didn't work, when i tried to drag and drop, it back to the begin ( still work ok on dvdplayer)

@ponic-

Did you do these?

1. Update the latest GPU driver- AMD or Nvidia or Intel

2. Download the latest XBMC- Current Stable Release: 11.0 “Eden”

3. Disable "Use a fullscreen window rather than a true fullscreen" in XBMC settings/system/video output
@bluray
thank for you help, i'm using this XBMC version http://dsplayer.passion-xbmc.org/ ,i thought this is latest version for XBMC and dsplayer
Let's me try to update GPU driver and config in video output.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13