• 153(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
(2015-05-20, 23:41)rmilyard Wrote: Well I have been messing with this a lot in PowerDVD 15. I am finding that this code works best for getting Cinema Mode.

I am using this on my HTPC in Theater Room with our Epson 3d 2030 projector. We have a Harmony Ultimate Home remote to keep simple for family. When I was using TMT 6 if pressed stop on the remote it would close TMT and go back to Kodi. With this setup it doesn't. You need to click the X to close the program then you'll get Kodi. I would like to find some way to close program easy so doesn't need to keep a mouse in Theater room.

I've tried all of your combinations of scripts. Some work better than others. Did you ever settle on one?

Also, as you know, PowerDVD 15 will play an iso directly - no mount needed. Have you attempted to make that work?

Thanks for your efforts to get PowerDVD 15 working!
(2015-05-27, 16:35)brazen1 Wrote: Map alt+f4 to your harmony to close your external and return to Kodi. I put it on the exit button. I also add it to the activity for when I shut down. I have perfect code for TMT if you need it but my setup is for defaulting 2D titles and 3D titles so that stereoscopic is automated with an NVidia GPU. It also selects the internal player or external player based on content by default. I'm sure you can adapt for PDVD but if you are not using 3D, the code will be of little use to you. I would also suggest you try changing these lines in your code:

I'm trying to get caught up here... I want to use PowerDVD 15 just for blu ray iso's including 3D iso's. If you would post your work, I'd appreciate it!
(2015-05-25, 06:26)dazz87 Wrote: Decided to rename my 3D movies from "_3D" to "Bluray 3DBD" (so I could get the 3d icon on a skin I am using) But for some reason I cant get TMT6 to launch when trying to play my 3d movies with the new name tag. I am on Kodi 14.2. All my 3d movies are in ISO. Could someone tell me whats wrong with my playcorefactory.

DId you ever get this fixed?
(2015-07-23, 06:19)frankpc Wrote:
(2015-05-27, 16:35)brazen1 Wrote: Map alt+f4 to your harmony to close your external and return to Kodi. I put it on the exit button. I also add it to the activity for when I shut down. I have perfect code for TMT if you need it but my setup is for defaulting 2D titles and 3D titles so that stereoscopic is automated with an NVidia GPU. It also selects the internal player or external player based on content by default. I'm sure you can adapt for PDVD but if you are not using 3D, the code will be of little use to you. I would also suggest you try changing these lines in your code:

I'm trying to get caught up here... I want to use PowerDVD 15 just for blu ray iso's including 3D iso's. If you would post your work, I'd appreciate it!

The guide is in my signature. This is the link http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=229692 and everything works perfectly. Once your setup, it's done and you don't have to mess with it again. Any questions, reply to my thread and please rate the guide as you see fit.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Question: before i was running kodi + tmt5 without any problems to play and mount my fisical blurays, bluray iso's and bluray BDMV folders.

But now on windows 10 TMT5 isn't working 100%. So i switched to powerdvd14. First the problems started with video/audio out of sync. Solved that in the powerdvd14 settings. Now the iso files mount and start/play fine. I only have problems with BDMV folders. (bluray/movie/bdmv/.......)

When i open powerdvd14 and open the folder manually the movie starts. But when i try it from kodi powerdvd14 starts but won't play the folder.

More people having this?

playiso.bat
Code:
Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:iso=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO playiso) ELSE (goto next)

:next
Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:mpls=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO plaympls) ELSE (goto playbdmv)

:playiso
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" E:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
GOTO end

:plaympls
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:~1,-25%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" "%pth%" exit
GOTO end

:playbdmv
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:BDMV\MovieObject.bdmv=%
set pth=%pth:BDMV\index.bdmv=%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" %pth% exit
GOTO end

:end
exit
(2015-08-27, 20:31)Paulus Wrote: When i open powerdvd14 and open the folder manually the movie starts. But when i try it from kodi powerdvd14 starts but won't play the folder.

Try this as playiso.bat:

Code:
Set file=%1

Set file=%1

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" E:
GOTO end

set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:~1,-20%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" "%pth%index.bdmv" exit
GOTO end

set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:MovieObject.bdmv"=%
set pth=%pth:index.bdmv"=%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" %pth%index.bdmv" exit
GOTO end

exit

Should work. What option do you have set as "System > Settings > Video > Discs > Blu-ray playback mode" in Kodi?
Depending on this option the code could be much cleaner/simpler (the above will cover all options though)
(2015-08-28, 20:32)acejh1987 Wrote:
(2015-08-27, 20:31)Paulus Wrote: When i open powerdvd14 and open the folder manually the movie starts. But when i try it from kodi powerdvd14 starts but won't play the folder.

Try this as playiso.bat:

Code:
Set file=%1

Set file=%1

GOTO end

set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:~1,-20%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" "%pth%index.bdmv" exit
GOTO end

set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:MovieObject.bdmv"=%
set pth=%pth:index.bdmv"=%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" %pth%index.bdmv" exit
GOTO end

exit

Should work. What option do you have set as "System > Settings > Video > Discs > Blu-ray playback mode" in Kodi?
Depending on this option the code could be much cleaner/simpler (the above will cover all options though)

in kodi its set to "show simplified menu". But i think its windows 10 that is doing stupid things Tongue When i start an iso VCD is showing the file but windows doens't mount the disc. When i return to desktop and click in the task bar on the iso it mounts directly to F: or E: or other drives. But when its started from kodi the drive isn't mounted so powerdvd can't find the drive/iso to play.

windows 10 is great, but sometimes........ Tongue

edit: fixed. Somehow windows 10 directly unmounts the file. So i removed this line

Code:
"C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
Using tmt, how do you make the mouse cursor dissapear? It keeps popping up during movies, thanks.
Wink 
Hello everybody, thanks for your advise. I have create a script for auto-mount ISO in win8 and above and play it in mpc-hc. No security issue.
i don't get it...
i read some pages in kodi forums as well on other sources how to set up the playercore.xml for external players. But no luck so far.
I understand the way how this file works and is build up, set up everything i need for running PowerDVD for DVD&Blu-Ray.
But kodi doesn't either show me that in context menu. Yes i hopefully saved this file in its correct location.
To be double sure i saved it in three locations: userdata in kodi main folder, userdata under %appdata% and system in kodi folder.
But like you can imagine, this had no effect at all.
Until now the only way is to use the autostart option from windows
Win10 x64, Kodi Matrix 19.1 (nightly) 
somehow able to use Windows...
Here my script for mount and unmount ISO with Windows8 (and above):
Code:
powershell -ExecutionPolicy "RemoteSigned" -command "& {$audio= 12 ;$mpc= '"C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC64\mpc-hc64.exe"';$mpcP = ': /fullscreen /close /play /audiorenderer ' + $audio.ToString();Mount-DiskImage -ImagePath \"%1\";$letter= (Get-DiskImage -ImagePath \"%1\" | Get-Volume).DriveLetter;start $mpc -ArgumentList $($letter + $mpcP) -wait;Dismount-DiskImage -ImagePath \"%1\";}"
copy and paste only, can't provide a file because of "ExecutionPolicy".
Somebody can tweak this script? (maybe not, I know)
Hi,

trying to follow the guide, but the link to PLAYDISC is broken.

Can you fix it?

Thanks
My tmt5 keeps crashing when I close it.
Anyone getting this?

Thanks
I am trying to use an external player for bluray iso's as I have 2 that appear to branch and the internal player choked when playing it ( Inside out ) . I have TMT which I hope deals with branching blurays better. I want to use the external player for bluray iso's ONLY . I have a number of dvd iso's of tv episodes set using bookmarks and dont want to break that . I also have some bluray of tv shows scraped by pointing to the playlists - for both the internal paler works great , and I want to keep it that way .
i dont want to reinvent the wheel if what I need has been done before , I have looked at a number of playercorefactory files and playiso.bat , and dont see why the playiso file includes mpls and bdmv entries .

I have Kodi 15.1

thanks for any assistance.
(2015-05-20, 23:11)rmilyard Wrote: So I think I have found the issue just not sure how and if can fix this. I found what when running the PlayDVD.bat file the image mounts. Then PDVDLP loads then it jumps right the unmounts iso. If I put a timeout of say 60 secs you can play iso for 1 minute. If you run PowerDVD.exe instead then the unmounts doesn't run until you close the program.

dont know but had a Problem today, that sounds a Little bit like your's.

that drives me mad cause i had no Trouble with powerdvd 15 so Long

the issue was that powerdvd 15 mades himself the standart Programm when a DVD/BD etc is inserted into a drive (even when it's virtual)
after deactivating this in Windows Settings all went back to normal working

the big Problem was that i could not see that 2 times PowerDVD.exe is called when starting BD from Kodi

im using Windows 10
  • 153(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13