• 154(current)
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup
(2015-08-29, 17:13)Paulus Wrote:
(2015-08-28, 20:32)acejh1987 Wrote:
(2015-08-27, 20:31)Paulus Wrote: When i open powerdvd14 and open the folder manually the movie starts. But when i try it from kodi powerdvd14 starts but won't play the folder.

Try this as playiso.bat:

Code:
Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:iso=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO playiso) ELSE (goto next)

:next
Set file=%1
Set dummy=%file:mpls=%
IF NOT %dummy% == %file% (GOTO plaympls) ELSE (goto playbdmv)

:playiso
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 %1
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" E:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u
GOTO end

:plaympls
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:~1,-20%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" "%pth%index.bdmv" exit
GOTO end

:playbdmv
set pth=%1
set pth=%pth:MovieObject.bdmv"=%
set pth=%pth:index.bdmv"=%

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" %pth%index.bdmv" exit
GOTO end

:end
exit

Should work. What option do you have set as "System > Settings > Video > Discs > Blu-ray playback mode" in Kodi?
Depending on this option the code could be much cleaner/simpler (the above will cover all options though)

in kodi its set to "show simplified menu". But i think its windows 10 that is doing stupid things Tongue When i start an iso VCD is showing the file but windows doens't mount the disc. When i return to desktop and click in the task bar on the iso it mounts directly to F: or E: or other drives. But when its started from kodi the drive isn't mounted so powerdvd can't find the drive/iso to play.

windows 10 is great, but sometimes........ Tongue

edit: fixed. Somehow windows 10 directly unmounts the file. So i removed this line

Code:
"C:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\VirtualCloneDrive\VCDMount.exe" /d=0 /u

I'm using Windows 10 as well and have also issues with automatically bypassing the PowerDVD Blu-ray folders screen.
Under "System > Settings > Video > Discs > Blu-ray playback mode" in Kodi I have tried all options:
  • Show simplified menu
  • Show Blu-ray menu
  • Play main movie
but none of these do the trick.
I yet have to try the enhanced script above.

I just tried the enhanced script above (with the extra filename extension %pth%index.bdmv) but that didn't work either because there is a quote (") missing!!!!
@acejh1987: This line:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" %pth%index.bdmv" exit
should be
"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD14\Movie\PowerDVD Cinema\PowerDVDCinema.exe" "%pth%index.bdmv" exit

This is working for me now!!
  • 154(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another External Player Code, but Very Simple to Setup13