[RELEASE] Sveriges Radio
Hi,

It seems that the old api is closed and the plugin needs to be updatet to version 2. Is there any plans on updating this plugin?

Kind regards Staffan
It's not impossible ... Big Grin
Pneumatic | SABnzbd | XBMC that just works - openelec
Hi popeye, I fixed a lot of stuff so that it sort-of works with the v2 API of sveriges radio. Sort-of since I haven't used it before. I created a pull request on the tsuper xbmc-sverigesradio github repo. Which I assume is yours.
(2014-08-23, 21:52)glormph Wrote: Hi popeye, I fixed a lot of stuff so that it sort-of works with the v2 API of sveriges radio. Sort-of since I haven't used it before. I created a pull request on the tsuper xbmc-sverigesradio github repo. Which I assume is yours.

Excellent, i'll have a look at it during the week Big Grin
So, did anything come of the API-update? The add-on still seems to be broken in the repo.
I haven't had the time to look into it and I doubt I will in the foreseeable future. Anyone who want, can go ahead and submit your work to the Kodi/Xbmc project.
So, I think this thing needed a rewrite. My attempt is available from https://github.com/dodoadoodoo/kodi-sverigesradio. Tested with Frodo on Windows and Openelec. Let me know how this worked out for you. If enough people approve of this, we'll try to submit it to the official addons.

/D
(2014-11-30, 03:03)dodoadoodoo Wrote: So, I think this thing needed a rewrite. My attempt is available from https://github.com/dodoadoodoo/kodi-sverigesradio. Tested with Frodo on Windows and Openelec. Let me know how this worked out for you. If enough people approve of this, we'll try to submit it to the official addons.

Just installed it, I've listened to live radio for a while now, which seems to be working fine so far.

If this is going to be actively developed again I've got two feature requests;
Since most of the live channels are local it would be nice to be able to choose which to display in the plugin settings.
Most of the program folders seem to be empty, if possible it would be nice to only see folders which have content.

Thank you very much for reviving this!
(2014-11-30, 12:30)darkdays Wrote: If this is going to be actively developed again I've got two feature requests;
Since most of the live channels are local it would be nice to be able to choose which to display in the plugin settings.

I'll have a think about this. I don't want to hardcode the channel names in the settings.

(2014-11-30, 12:30)darkdays Wrote: Most of the program folders seem to be empty, if possible it would be nice to only see folders which have content.

Good idea. Update available on github

(2014-11-30, 12:30)darkdays Wrote: Thank you very much for reviving this!

Thank *you* for testing :-) If you don't mind my asking, which version of XBMC/Kodi are you running and on what operating system?

/D
The offical repo is now updated.

/D
I'm not getting this to work, when I open the addon, all I see is the '..' for parent folder?
(2014-12-13, 11:21)ghallberg Wrote: I'm not getting this to work, when I open the addon, all I see is the '..' for parent folder?

Your conjugolator needs calibration and possibly a refill of computrons. If you believe your conjugolator is working perfectly, then please post a debug log and give some details of your system.

/D
First of all, thank you for making this add-on dodoadoodoo.

Second, how is the development going? As far as I can see you are the only one working on this.
Is there some kind of goal or future plan for the add-on?
(2015-05-10, 20:53)nybogard Wrote: First of all, thank you for making this add-on dodoadoodoo.

Second, how is the development going? As far as I can see you are the only one working on this.
Is there some kind of goal or future plan for the add-on?

Thanks. No plans at the moment, anything you would like to see?

/D
It would be nice if you where able to browse the whole back-catalog of episodes for a program, not just the last five.

Currently the add-on is using api.sr.se/api/v2/broadcasts for fetching the episodes. If you used api.sr.se/api/v2/episodes instead you could fetch virtually any episodes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Sveriges Radio0