Tv Channel from Megaupload [APPLE TV 2]
So I am looking for something that I can make for my son. I was looking at pseudo tv to make channels but that only takes it from your library (i have nothing) and that says that it can make it into a channel and then play like live Tv. Is there any thoughts behind how I can do this by just taking seasons from Megaupload and putting them together? Any other suggestions then looking at Megaupload? I am mostly looking for Nick and Nick Jr stuff (like spongebob, diego, bubbleguppies, etc.) Thanks for any help in advance.

P.S. I realize about nixa's plugin but that rarely works and I want to find something that can be easily accessed by him and continuous. I think it would be a cool add-on and could really stop the headaches that most parents have. It doesn't seem, or else I have not found anything, that this exists yet.

Thanks!
Hi - The latest versions of PsuedoTV allow IceLibrary stuff in the channels. So you could create a User profile for your son and add the IceLibrary plugin. From there, add only the shows you want your son to see (not sure how much of this stuff is on IceLibrary but I'm sure a lot of it is). Then use PsuedoTV to create the channel(s) based on just that IceLibrary content. I think that should do - I intend on doing the same for my daughters soon and was figuring out in my head what the best approach was. Smile Hope it helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Tv Channel from Megaupload [APPLE TV 2]1