•   
  • 102(current)
Release OzWeather - Australian Weather Addon using BOM data inc. animated radar support
Thank you for the reply.
I tried that already. I tried putting the zip file in several locations, including trying the original download folder but the install fails due to 'Invalid file structure' according to the log. I'm using W10, i also tried running Kodi as administrator. All attempts fail. I've made sure installing from unknown sources is checked. I've changed to installing from any repositories.
UPDATE:
I'd somehow downloaded repository.bossanova808-main.zip instead of weather.ozweather-main.zip
Now it's installed Blush  I'm off to finish setting up your wonderful addon.
Thank you and you can expect a coffee shortly.
Ok, so you're still going wrong I'm afraid - OzWeather itself is available via the master Kodi repo - you don't need to install anything to get it, just go to Addons -> Weather -> OzWeather.

For the skin patcher, you do need to install my repo - a direct link to the correct zip is this: https://github.com/bossanova808/reposito...-0.2.0.zip

Install that (as before) - then you can install the skin patcher.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Tried buying you a coffee, paypal not playing ball. Can i send you some crypto?
Thumbs Up 
Thank you, I've now got everything working as before but with the improvements.
Glad you got there!  Don't have a crypto thingy, but no worries, just enjoy your weather!
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
  •   
  • 102(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OzWeather - Australian Weather Addon using BOM data inc. animated radar support5
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.