• 42(current)
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)
grumbler Wrote:The automatic scape of new episodes found during "Update" seems to be broken in Version 1.3.0.2 provided in this thread.

It still works in my old installation of Ember (1.2 v2397) so it seems some of the changes in the current version broke this functionality.

Didn't try the experimental 1.3.0.3 as there are a lot of bug reports.

1.3.0.3 has been auto-scraping new episodes flawlessly for me, so long as thetvdb.org entry for the episode is up to date, of course.

@bodrick, since this is my first post in this thread, I want to thank you very much for your work on EMM and for giving it a new home.
grumbler Wrote:The automatic scape of new episodes found during "Update" seems to be broken in Version 1.3.0.2 provided in this thread.
This version works for me w/o any issues and it's the best version since ages, btw.. Just added this morning the 2nd season of Twin Peaks without hassle just by pressing update library.
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
@upD8R and @_matt_:
This is really strange as with me I can reproduce the error (update->scrape on old version works, on new version not)

Do you scrape german or english information?
Don't know whether this could be a problem, but I rememder there was another scrape issue, were ember at first scraped episode titles in english although configured for german. After that a manual rescrape of the episode delivered the german titles.
Mayby there is a connection?
Actually, I scrape German info and no problem till now.
Kodi 17.x running on Nvidia Shield, 1x KODIbuntu
mySQL hosted on WHS 2011
I got a problem which i DO not understand. I just found out last night. I tried to scraper movie by Media Center Master, then it's done, i checked the nfo and xml of that movie, i saw MCM saved link trailer like <Trailer>Link Youtube</Trailer>. And then i recheck that movie with EMM, i saw EMM display in the link in trailer with the form of plugin:// and it played very well in XBMC.

If i just scraper by EMM, it save link from amazon, the speed is not good. So that i prefer link from youtube.

Does anyone can explain what happened? I re-scraper all my movies with MCM (xml,info and nfo are already) but MCM do not save link trailer from youtube.
rossgemuend Wrote:For some reason, when I scrape movies that start with a number (such as 2001: A Space Odyssey), the scraper converts the number to words (Two Thousand One: A Space Odyssey). Is this by design, or is there something I can change to alter this?

Running 1.3.0.2 on Windows Server 2008 R2

How did you get ember to run on Windows ServerHuh Please help!!! Big Grin
I had made an index of my movie list while using the original emm.
Original Image:

The gorgeous template I used was made by Cocotus and here is a link to the post by him form the emm-r thread linking the file with instructions.

I just thought I should share it since I found it there while looking for it to refresh my index with newly added movies. I am really glad I did since it works beautifully with the new EMM.

Thanks to you everyone involved keeping this awesome project alive.
In a future release can you highlight TV series names along with new shows added also not just the episode? This would help me a lot
Randall Lind Wrote:In a future release can you highlight TV series names along with new shows added also not just the episode? This would help me a lot

+1
I was wondering if you could add some compiling instructions. I was trying to use VB.net Express and I kept getting errors. So I was assuming that I need the full version of VB.net. I was wanting to try to tweak some of the TV series code. But I don't like to do anything unless I can actually compile first. Smile Maybe one day I'll need to just pay for the new visual studios. I hadn't bought it since VB6 days.
firedrow Wrote:All my TV series are stored as:

<TV Show>\Season ##\##.ext

But Ember is detecting them as:

<TV Show>\Season ##\-##.ext

Is there a way to remove the hyphen without renaming all the individual files?

No one's ever seen this issue?
Thanks bodrick, Ember is really great.
Was using Meta Browser, a paid meta grabber, think Ember is much better.
(2012-03-10, 18:28)firedrow Wrote:
firedrow Wrote:All my TV series are stored as:

<TV Show>\Season ##\##.ext

But Ember is detecting them as:

<TV Show>\Season ##\-##.ext

Is there a way to remove the hyphen without renaming all the individual files?

No one's ever seen this issue?
I've not seen that. Are your files really named with only a two-digit episode number (e.g. 04.avi, 18.mkv)? Maybe I'm reading your example wrong, but if that's the case, you may need to rename the files to include s##e##.
Will ember media manager work from a USB drive from a school/University computer?

I'm running OSX.

(2012-03-13, 01:29)tdhz77 Wrote: Will ember media manager work from a USB drive from a school/University computer?

I'm running OSX.

It should since all you do is unzip it and run it doesn't install. However will have to re add media folders.
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Home for Ember Media Manager (Official Thread)26