• 3(current)
[RELEASE] MMA Browser
supertom44 Wrote:I was wondering have you considered adding the ability to get the sherdog id automatically?

That's the eventual plan, but I need to figure out how to do it first. Only just learned enough of BeautifulSoup to scrape the event and fighter pages.
Thats cool, its something I might look into just as a learning exercise, your python skills are above mine, its just fun to try sometimes, plus thats how you learn.
I have about 40 of the UFC events "sherdogeventID-description.txt" done...

I like the idea of having control over the descriptions used. I will continue to work on descriptions and art/posters.

Cheers,
Abe
Abe420 Wrote:I have about 40 of the UFC events "sherdogeventID-description.txt" done...

I like the idea of having control over the descriptions used. I will continue to work on descriptions and art/posters.

Cheers,
Abe

awesome, i have descriptions for most of the promotions in my library so far, but only did one event to test out the functionality
Just finished uploading about 95% of the UFC descriptions to the server. I'll finish off the UFC and move on to WEC, Pride and Strikeforce.

Cheers,
Abe
An idea for the fighter select / filter.

Currently after you select a fighter, you are shown a list of all the events in your library that fighter has been in.

---

Could we have a list of Fights for the selected fighter? - the fights would then link to the events.

example: Selected fighter - Jon Jones - UFC

Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida - UFC 140
Jon Jones vs Quinton Jackson - UFC 135
Jon Jones vs Mauricio Rua - UFC 128
Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader - UFC 126

Then when you select the fight - it brings up that event from the library...?

thoughts?

I added banners for almost all the organizations, will have them all completed soon.

Cheers,
Abe
Abe420 Wrote:Could we have a list of Fights for the selected fighter? - the fights would then link to the events.

example: Selected fighter - Jon Jones - UFC

Jon Jones vs Lyoto Machida - UFC 140
Jon Jones vs Quinton Jackson - UFC 135
Jon Jones vs Mauricio Rua - UFC 128
Jon Jones vs Ryan Bader - UFC 126

Then when you select the fight - it brings up that event from the library...?

thoughts?

Sure, that should be simple enough i think, still have to add the fight list to the description and cast too, been a busy few week but now that christmas is over i should have a bit of free time to work on the plugin.

Hopefully get enough time to stop organising my MMA and actually watch some too Wink
This worked great for me before, But I did a clean install of xbmc eden beta and it fails to load. What an amazing addon tho I really hope to get it back working Smile
Code:
[02:25:19 T:5352  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
02:25:20 T:5352 WARNING: MMA Browser: Performing full event scan: THIS MAY TAKE A VERY LONG TIME
02:25:24 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\13310-fanart.jpg
02:26:01 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\13732-fanart.jpg
02:26:35 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\14530-fanart.jpg
02:27:09 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\15202-fanart.jpg
02:27:47 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\15483-fanart.jpg
02:28:41 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\15427-fanart.jpg
02:29:35 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\16787-fanart.jpg
02:30:08 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\15454-poster.jpg
02:30:08 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\15454-fanart.jpg
02:30:40 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\17043-poster.jpg
02:30:40 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\17043-fanart.jpg
02:31:09 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\17274-poster.jpg
02:31:10 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\17274-fanart.jpg
02:31:32 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\17411-poster.jpg
02:31:33 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\17411-fanart.jpg
02:31:34 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\promotions\Strikeforce-fanart.jpg
02:32:20 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\15906-poster.jpg
02:32:20 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\15906-fanart.jpg
02:33:04 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\13296-poster.jpg
02:33:04 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\13296-fanart.jpg
02:33:27 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\15431-poster.jpg
02:33:27 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\15431-fanart.jpg
02:34:01 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\14750-poster.jpg
02:34:01 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\14750-fanart.jpg
02:34:41 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\16216-poster.jpg
02:34:41 T:5352   ERROR: XFILE::CFile::Delete - Error deleting file C:\Users\Bobby\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.mmabrowser\events\16216-fanart.jpg
02:35:08 T:5352  NOTICE: (<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>, AttributeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute 'h1'",), <traceback object at 0x0D9D83C8>)
02:35:08 T:1748   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.mmabrowser
02:35:08 T:1748   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.mmabrowser) failed
02:36:50 T:7988  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
02:36:52 T:7988  NOTICE: (<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>, AttributeError("'NoneType' object has no attribute 'h1'",), <traceback object at 0x0DA83A30>)
02:36:52 T:1748   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.mmabrowser
02:36:52 T:1748   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.mmabrowser) failed
k1m0s Wrote:This worked great for me before, But I did a clean install of xbmc eden beta and it fails to load. What an amazing addon tho I really hope to get it back working Smile

Seems like some bad install of the add-on because that problems was fixed.
Try downloading the latest code and use the 'Force full rescan on next startup'
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Seems like some bad install of the add-on because that problems was fixed.
Try downloading the latest code and use the 'Force full rescan on next startup'

Thanks, I have tried that with no success. Here is the full log. Could I be missing a .module that is needed? Thanks for your help.
k1m0s Wrote:Thanks, I have tried that with no success. Here is the full log. Could I be missing a .module that is needed? Thanks for your help.

Could you turn on debug logging and run it again?

Thanks
paddycarey Wrote:Could you turn on debug logging and run it again?

Thanks

Here you are paddycarey. Thanks for your time.
looks like you have an empty id file in C:\Users\k1m05\Videos\Sports\Strikeforce World Grand Prix (2011) (or it starts with a blank line)

you probably want to fix that, but i've fixed it in git so it won't crash the plugin.

Cheers for reporting.
Thanks Paddycare. Happy holidays Smile
Just uploaded description files & posters for all K-1 and Dream events.

Working on Pride and WEC art and descriptions.

Cheers,
Abe
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MMA Browser2