• 5(current)
[RELEASE] MMA Browser
Awesome work you've been doing with the MMA Browser. If i can help with posters for events that i have collected, just let me know then i will upload them for you.
fantomenet Wrote:Awesome work you've been doing with the MMA Browser. If i can help with posters for events that i have collected, just let me know then i will upload them for you.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, if you rename them and zip them up then post them somewhere i can add them to the script.

The plan is eventually to have some sort of site (similar to fanart.tv) where users can contribute artwork/metadata easily, but that's way down my todo list.
I added lots of fanart for the later UFC events, 98 - 123, all named eventid-fanart.jpg They don't seem to be loading / downloading. Are they loading for you paddy?
Abe420 Wrote:I added lots of fanart for the later UFC events, 98 - 123, all named eventid-fanart.jpg They don't seem to be loading / downloading. Are they loading for you paddy?

oops, got a new HD today and forgot to restart the script that generates repolist.txt, should be fixed now
Thanks Paddy, gonna have all the UFC's from 123 -141 completed and uploaded by sunday.

I added all the descriptions and poster for Pride, just have to finish the Bushido's.

Cheers,
Abe
paddycarey Wrote:Any help would be greatly appreciated, if you rename them and zip them up then post them somewhere i can add them to the script.

The plan is eventually to have some sort of site (similar to fanart.tv) where users can contribute artwork/metadata easily, but that's way down my todo list.

I have started to add WEC , and then i will start adding UFC posters if i find any that are better than the posters UFC keeps on releasing.

On another note i'm having problems when i play any video file from the addon. XBMC crashes, but only when i play the video files through the addon. Ideas?
paddycarey Wrote:The plan is eventually to have some sort of site (similar to fanart.tv) where users can contribute artwork/metadata easily, but that's way down my todo list.

Greetings, Paddey. Great job on this. I still haven't tried it yet, i'm waiting for the "idiots proof" version of it. Smile

A site similar to fanart.tv... Why not fanart.tv? I'm sure there are thousands of people craving for something like this for a long time. Wink

Thank you and keep up the good work, sir.
fantomenet Wrote:I have started to add WEC , and then i will start adding UFC posters if i find any that are better than the posters UFC keeps on releasing.

On another note i'm having problems when i play any video file from the addon. XBMC crashes, but only when i play the video files through the addon. Ideas?

strange, does xbmc crash completely or does the plugin crash?

can you get me a full debug log so i can check it out? cheers

P.S. if you want to check what artwork/metadata we have already collected so that we're not duplicating any effort you can check on http://mmaartwork.wackwack.co.uk
Peerless Wrote:Greetings, Paddey. Great job on this. I still haven't tried it yet, i'm waiting for the "idiots proof" version of it. Smile

A site similar to fanart.tv... Why not fanart.tv? I'm sure there are thousands of people craving for something like this for a long time. Wink

Thank you and keep up the good work, sir.

that's a possibility i was going to speak to Kode about but I just haven't had time to get round to it yet, i know he's really busy with the fanart.tv redesign so I didn't want to bother him yet.

I should have a reasonably polished version available in a few weeks once I get the current batch of college work done, just keep an eye on this thread.
paddycarey Wrote:strange, does xbmc crash completely or does the plugin crash?

can you get me a full debug log so i can check it out? cheers

P.S. if you want to check what artwork/metadata we have already collected so that we're not duplicating any effort you can check on http://mmaartwork.wackwack.co.uk

XBMC crashes completely. Log
paddycarey: I'm sure all the files are there, and that they are 100%. Haven't gotten any other OpenELEC user to test the plugin yet however. I think that's where the issue lies. Will have to be tested.
Samsung ES7005 55" led tv - Denon AVR-3313 - NAD C275BEE - B&W DM683 - B&W HTM61 - B&W 686
Intel NUC D34010WYK - 128GB Crucial ssd, Built in IR Receiver
And a Logitech Harmony Touch to control it all. https://libreelec.tv
Retired: Asus EB1501P ION2 - OCZ Vertex 2 64gb ssd - Built in IR Receiver
I'm almost certain it's not an openelec issue as i've just successfully tested the plugin on openelec without issue.

Can you pastebin the contents of resources/lib/utils.py for me to make sure it's not corrupted and also ssh into your openelec box and do an 'ls -lRa' in the plugin dir and paste the output here?

Thanks
fantomenet Wrote:XBMC crashes completely. Log

doesn't look like the script is crashing as it doesn't throw an exception.

I have been having these issues (total lockups) when running various plugins simultaneously. I've disabled watchlist and next aired and the situation has improved for me, but trakt utilities still seems to be causing its fair share.

It's a known issue and not something I think I can work around in code Sad

You can try making sure that no other plugins are running at the same time to see if it helps. If I've read your log correctly then it's not that it happens every time but only sometimes?
paddycarey Wrote:doesn't look like the script is crashing as it doesn't throw an exception.

I have been having these issues (total lockups) when running various plugins simultaneously. I've disabled watchlist and next aired and the situation has improved for me, but trakt utilities still seems to be causing its fair share.

It's a known issue and not something I think I can work around in code Sad

You can try making sure that no other plugins are running at the same time to see if it helps. If I've read your log correctly then it's not that it happens every time but only sometimes?

Hmm i've disabled plugins but still doesnt work. From what i have seen it worked prefectly the first two days. Then it all went south, also tried installing xbmc with the addon on a fresh computer same problem.

I understand if i'ts something you cant work around, maybe the issue will solve when Eden moves from beta...
This is looking to be a GREAT add-on. I'm not a coder, so I've had my own quasi-database running in excel (probably just a catalog..), but it is very breakable and it is VERY tedious to add new events. That being said, keep up the good work! I'm excited to see the final.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] MMA Browser2