• 14(current)
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.0
THNX Ronie for a replay!

When I put string <u>ActivateWindow(playercontrols)</u> in global/keyboard section of keyboard.xml I can call "playercontrols" everywhere except fullscreen video like u said.
When I put string <u>ActivateWindow(playercontrols)</u> in fullscreenVideo/keyboard section of keyboard.xml nothing happen when video plays.

... so, there is no way to get "playerControls" under fullscreen video? Am I right?
(2012-04-17, 23:01)Zrino Wrote: THNX Ronie for a replay!

When I put string <u>ActivateWindow(playercontrols)</u> in global/keyboard section of keyboard.xml I can call "playercontrols" everywhere except fullscreen video like u said.
When I put string <u>ActivateWindow(playercontrols)</u> in fullscreenVideo/keyboard section of keyboard.xml nothing happen when video plays.

... so, there is no way to get "playerControls" under fullscreen video? Am I right?

ah, turns out you also need to edit PlayerControls.xml in the skin.
change this line:
Code:
<visible>[System.HasMediaDVD | Player.HasMedia] + Window.IsActive(PlayerControls) + !Window.IsActive(FullscreenVideo) + !Window.IsActive(Visualisation)</visible>
to:
Code:
<visible>[System.HasMediaDVD | Player.HasMedia] + Window.IsActive(PlayerControls)</visible>
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ronie thnx ... U rocks! Works very well.
Put this^^ in next version of T! Smile

EDIT: just to inform u ...
when I call "playerControls" under "fullscreenVideo" pop-up screen doesn't show little video playback picture inside
(2012-04-17, 23:29)Zrino Wrote: Ronie thnx ... U rocks! Works very well.
Put this^^ in next version of T! Smile

just wondering, why would you prefer to use the player controls instead of the video osd?
(2012-04-17, 23:29)Zrino Wrote: EDIT: just to inform u ...
when I call "playerControls" under "fullscreenVideo" pop-up screen doesn't show little video playback picture inside
in PlayerControls.xml, remove the line in bold:
Quote: <control type="videowindow">
<posx>34</posx>
<posy>0</posy>
<width>173</width>
<height>156</height>
<aligny>bottom</aligny>
<visible>!Window.IsVisible(FullScreenVideo)</visible>
</control>
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2012-04-17, 23:35)ronie Wrote: just wondering, why would you prefer to use the player controls instead of the video osd?

I and my inmates, especially my little daughter frequently use "shuffle", "repeat options" and "dvd disc start" witch all we have only in playerControls, not in OSD (or I miss something?)
So I want to make for her XBMC experience as friendly as it can be.

EDIT:
this happen when I remove string
this without removing string
can you add moviesett suport please?
and is it possible to have random movies to change movies.now it shows the samme 3 movies all the time..can add a refresh time like every 5 or 10 sec etc..and maybe add a plot about the movie..and a trailer button...but the skin is amazing..but i i miss 3 things..and moviesett suport
(2012-04-18, 15:02)coolio99 Wrote: can you add moviesett suport please?

do you mean the movieset addon?
if so, i'll look into it once it's available in the xbmc addon repo.

other than that, moviesets are supported in T! just like in any other skin, since it's all handled by xbmc.
(2012-04-18, 15:02)coolio99 Wrote: and is it possible to have random movies to change movies.now it shows the samme 3 movies all the time..can add a refresh time like every 5 or 10 sec etc..and maybe add a plot about the movie..and a trailer button...but the skin is amazing..but i i miss 3 things..and moviesett suport
currently the random items list is refreshed every hour.
i prefer to keep it like that as updating it every 5 seconds or so means we'll have to run the random items addon all of the time.

as for plot and trailer, i'll put that on my to-do list. :-)
(2012-04-17, 23:52)Zrino Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 23:35)ronie Wrote: just wondering, why would you prefer to use the player controls instead of the video osd?

I and my inmates, especially my little daughter frequently use "shuffle", "repeat options" and "dvd disc start" witch all we have only in playerControls, not in OSD (or I miss something?)
So I want to make for her XBMC experience as friendly as it can be.

EDIT:
this happen when I remove string
this without removing string
yeah, that's weird... no idea why that happens.

might be easier anyway if i just add the shuffle/repeat buttons to the video osd.

I've got T! 4.05 installed but would like to switch to the SVN version. How can I do that without losing my tweaks and configuration settings from the non-SVN version?
(2012-04-23, 23:42)vogelap Wrote: I've got T! 4.05 installed but would like to switch to the SVN version. How can I do that without losing my tweaks and configuration settings from the non-SVN version?

settings won't be lost, but custom skin mods will.

the only way to get around is create a diff against the default T! v4.0.5
and try to apply the patch to the svn version.
Sorry to bother you ronie, but i seem to misunderstand something here...

The thread-title says "v4.05" and on the last pages you guys are also talking about v4.0.5. However in your starting post and on http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/ it still says "v. 4.04".

I am running XBMC 11.0 - Eden (just upgraded from XBMC 11.0 - Eden beta) with T! v4.0.4. When looking for updates for the Transparency-Skin in XBMC, there was and is no chance to get v. 4.05 because the upgrade-option is disabled so it looks like there is no v. 4.05.

What am i doing/getting wrong?

Edit: hm, now it's being downloaded alongside some other updates. I guess, the repository didn't work last night. I just didn't get any error message and I'm wondering, why it did not update during the last weeks. Well I hope, it'll work now Wink
(2012-04-25, 03:54)WaxWorm Wrote: The thread-title says "v4.05" and on the last pages you guys are also talking about v4.0.5. However in your starting post and on http://xbmc.org/skins/transparency/ it still says "v. 4.04".

thanx, i'll update the first post to reflect the current version in the addon repo. :-)
(2011-12-27, 16:55)ronie Wrote:
vogelap Wrote:I love Transparancy! Please keep developing it -- it is a superb skin!

heh, alright, ok...i will then :-)

since i got 0 responses on the new release so far,
i kinda thought everybody lost interest in T! ;-)

I actually came here to praise you for T!, and got distracted by this thread.

I've tried many other skins, and T! just suits my fancy far more than any others. And your willingness to help people out with your speedy replies is really appreciated.

Keep up the excelelnt work, and please know that you appreciated by many.

*pat on the back/hug/handskae*
Both myself and my Son are using this delightful skin as it is both beautiful and functional to use. Thanks again for all of your hard work in creating and then sharing it with us Smile
Hello ronie. I say the same thing: transparency is the better thing, I love transparency!!!. A question ronie: When it will be a possible weather underground extended in transparency?
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! v4.0.5 for XBMC Eden 11.06