this still hasnt been fixed?, seriously?.. its about files mode -.-'
well how bout you go and try it , go on delete a movie in files mode and see if you still have that folder remaining on youre hdd or xbmc...im waiting

protip youre wrong on the part of it picking up youre movies that are video_ts folders instead of .mkv , .avi etc, go ahead try a movie folder with a video_ts folder and its files instead of a mkv or avi or whatnot , and youll see that you still wont get fanart for that or posters at the upper level
hentai23 Wrote:well how bout you go and try it , go on delete a movie in files mode and see if you still have that folder remaining on youre hdd or xbmc...im waiting

Not a problem with "Allow file renaming and deletion" enabled in file mode it deletes everything in library mode it deletes file only
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
hentai23 Wrote:protip youre wrong on the part of it picking up youre movies that are video_ts folders instead of .mkv , .avi etc, go ahead try a movie folder with a video_ts folder and its files instead of a mkv or avi or whatnot , and youll see that you still wont get fanart for that or posters

Why I'm even going to tell you this is beyond me because your attitude sucks

Code:
[movies]
   [movie folder]
      [VIDEO_TS Folder]

Assuming you have that folder structure then you need to use the following settings in "set content" to get what you want in file mode when they are in VIDEO_TS folders

Use folder names for lookups - ENABLED
Scan Recursively - DISABLED
Selected folder contains a single video - ENABLED
Current HTPC Lian-Li PC-C37 • Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H • Intel C2D E8400 E0 Stepping • OCZ Vertex SSD • 4GB Corsair TwinX XMS2 DDR2 • Corsair HX650W Modular PSU (Free Upgrade) • LG CH08LS10 Blu-Ray Drive • Scythe Big Shuriken • Acousti DustPROOF 70mm Fan
merginnnnnn.....xD
yeah mustve been an old built that ive remembered like several months back that i tried that on good to see it working now

anyhow the above comment still stands thou ...

>>X<<' Wrote:Why I'm even going to tell you this is beyond me because your attitude sucks

Code:
[movies]
   [movie folder]
      [VIDEO_TS Folder]

Assuming you have that folder structure then you need to use the following settings in "set content" to get what you want in file mode when they are in VIDEO_TS folders

Use folder names for lookups - ENABLED
Scan Recursively - DISABLED
Selected folder contains a single video - ENABLED

but i have folders with cd1 and cd2 wont those settings lock me out of my movie folder?.....

p.s: my attitude doesnt suck im just trying to get this worked out sorry if its been taken the wrong way yall know im greatful for all the help , afterall i am a noob sometimes lolz xD
Your have to test it if you have a mix of VIDEO_TS folders and video files in folders your probably have to scan twice use the option in set content I gave you above do that first this will probably miss everything except VIDEO_TS then change content and scan again do it in that order
ill give er spin ...ill be back ...xD

question how do i clear my cache since clean library wont do the trick , i want to be able to do a complete fresh scrape for my movies without any old posters or fanart from before

ok that worked ....well just wish there was a way to combine those 2 so you dont have to double scrape -.-'
merginnnn.....
mergggginnnnnn......
hentai23 Wrote:ummmm... ill attach a debug log for you but tbh that video clip showed what a COMPLETE FRESH INSTALL WITH FRESH PROFILE looks like , so i really dont know what dec 10 build you are using but its not working over here as you was able to see Oo

heres a debug log:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rooqt39js3htsqt

Unrelated to the issue at hand, but you are running the Dec 6th build, according to your log...
hentai23 Wrote:let me give you a protip myself bout the anime suggestion ....TRASH THETVDB alltogether bro!! no offense but youre doing it wrong

use anidb scraper and you wont have to do all that ep blah blah renaming just have to simply rename the folder to the correct anime ...wich is hassle free no need to rename the files emselfes btw thetvdb database sux bad no offense simple facts No...Wink

have i already mentioned my files being named cd1 and cd2 as youve suggested im not completely noob , but tbh one poster per "cd" part and it can get pretty frustrating if you have copys of that same movie and them too containing "cd" parts -.-'
anidb actually gets the individual episode info from theTVDB.

If you believe that theTVDB does not have the information you want, or a series you have. You can create and add the info for them (I've done that for some US series). That's why I like open standards.

For Multi-Part Movies showing as multiple files, ENABLE STACKING. This will allow 1 poster, 1 fanart, and show 1 file for all the parts.
thats all fine and dandy but anidb is the place to be and the episodes/ movies/ova's i have arent even aired in the us , and i dont use anidb for individual episode info i use it for the series folder the episodes belong to , why would anybody want to spoil the content of an episode etc in advance dont you usually wanna find out what happens yourself i can understand having info for the series folder so you know what the anime itself is about but for every single episode? ....is a little overkill id say and impossible to do as said with all the unlicensed anime that dont even air outside the borders of japan -.-'

and im happy that you contribute to the database keep it up with the good work ....we need more people like you bro, btw if im wrong please dont hesitate to correct me were all human afterall im just stating my opinions ..

thanks about the enable stacking always was wondering what it meant xD...maybe ill try it out even cant hurt to clean up my movie folders even more in files mode, should come in handy ..

btw anybody got a tip on how to clear the entire cache for movies so i can do a clean slate scrape so to speak?

Ned Scott Wrote:Unrelated to the issue at hand, but you are running the Dec 6th build, according to your log...

ummmm yeah but wont make a difference since i still gota double scrape btw thats cause ive accidentally installed the wrong build since i got my download folder cluttered atm , thou i dont think between 6 and 10 the debug wouldve looked any different tbh Wink

hope this scrape method >>x<< mentioned gets changed so we wont have to double scrape ..itd be a welcome addition Wink
post merge
hentai23 Wrote:...and i dont use anidb for individual episode info i use it for the series folder the episodes belong to , why would anybody want to spoil the content of an episode etc in advance dont you usually wanna find out what happens yourself i can understand having info for the series folder so you know what the anime itself is about but for every single episode? ....

Disable "show plot for unwatched items"
Openelec on ASRock ION 330 / Kodi on Win 7 PC
ill say it one more time ey since you mustve missed that part....there isnt any episode info for my unlicensed non dubbed non aired on us tv ....fansubbed anime episodes from japanese tv -.-'

so that option will be of no use in this situation ...thanks for the suggestion thou bro

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
this still hasnt been fixed?, seriously?.. its about files mode -.-'0