• 7(current)
Aeon Nox 2.0 officially released
Yea I know, but it's quicker to just run it from he tv shows section.
HTPC: Motherboard: Asus F2A85-V, CPU: AMD A10 6800K, RAM: Kingston XMP BEAST 16GB, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, LG CH12NS30 Blu-Ray drive, Samsung, and WD various 2 and 3TB for storage, Windows 8.1, one for all remote/FLIRC, Logitech z906 surround system.
Death-Axe Wrote:Yea I know, but it's quicker to just run it from he tv shows section.

Don't think it gonna be added back again.
There are already to much option there.

You can always add it in your own skin code or set it on auto-run Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Updated to eden, Nox wouldn't update from 1.7. So I tried to install from zip, but got the message dependencies not met.

Running out of ideas Nox 2.0 will not install Huh
DanMan Wrote:Updated to eden, Nox wouldn't update from 1.7. So I tried to install from zip, but got the message dependencies not met.

Running out of ideas Nox 2.0 will not install Huh

Try this:

Delete addons15.db from your userdata/databases/ folder

Can be found here:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Userdata

This will cause xbmc to rebuild you add-ons database and will probably solve your problem when installing.

It could be that after installing a skin a lot of textures are missing. In that case you will have to manually unzip the skin into the correct folder. (XBMC beta1 bug)
Martijn Wrote:Try this:

Delete addons15.db from your userdata/databases/ folder

Can be found here:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Userdata

This will cause xbmc to rebuild you add-ons database and will probably solve your problem when installing.

It could be that after installing a skin a lot of textures are missing. In that case you will have to manually unzip the skin into the correct folder. (XBMC beta1 bug)

Thanks for your quick answer....no joy I'm afraid, I deleted the file you told me to. XBMC recreated the file, but Nox 2.0 still won't install, via auto update or zip file.
DanMan Wrote:Thanks for your quick answer....no joy I'm afraid, I deleted the file you told me to. XBMC recreated the file, but Nox 2.0 still won't install, via auto update or zip file.

Could you give a Debug Log while installing?

http://paste.ubuntu.com for uploading log
DanMan Wrote:Thanks for your quick answer....no joy I'm afraid, I deleted the file you told me to. XBMC recreated the file, but Nox 2.0 still won't install, via auto update or zip file.

If all else fails you can always manually unzip to your addons folder
It's because of a bug in XBMC. Should be fixed in next beta/rc of eden.
HobieWanKenobi Wrote:I have just implemented a MySQL database to sync my ATVs, and have thus run into a couple of hiccups.

When I had my library stored locally, I could see the logos in my TV Shows landscape view. But when I changed to MySQL, all I see are the XBMC TV's.

Also, I don't know if this is supposed to work, but I have linked favourites.xml via path substitution. I can see the favorites and access them with my menu button on the home screen, but I cannot link them to FAV1.

Is what I am trying to do possible?

Edit:

I have since re-added my original sources, and I can link to FAV1.

Now, however, after I synced my Thumbnails via path substitution, I have realized that I cannot change my backgrounds via the Background Customizer. I figure that it's not a skin problem, as I cannot change thumbnails, even in Confluence.

Anyway, I guess it's a MySQL issue, and I'll try to post somewhere else, but I'm still curious about the TV Logo issue.

I didn't have write access on my shared folder. Seems that was the problem.

Thanks again for all your work and help.
I don't know what i did but after a few re-instals of xbmc and than adding the theme i don't have a white box over my RSS feed and menu's so i can't read it properly. Any idea how to get it back?
There used to be a setting In 1.7 to have the music button on the home menu go directly to album view? Has this gone?
hello every one,
how can I put more space between the item in home menu? ( more space between "movies" and "tv show" by example)
which xml I had to edit?
thanks!
@bakito

i had the same problem. Martijn give me a hint:

custimize home window furniture -> cycle through the option till the entire menu+date and so on is selected and then hit ENTER to toggle menu layout

Greets
Eisi
thanks!!
I missed thatConfused

cheers
Question 
Hello and thank you for a super skin!

I just redid my media computer from scratch on a Mini Mac (OSX 10.7.3)

- Using released XBMC 11.0 "Eden" and the skin "Aeon Nox 2.0"

However... I´ve tried for some time now to get a setting in the skin to work:

Under "TV-Shows", I want to use the View mode "Showcase"... but all the covers gets a trunkated "thumb"-picture instead of a "poster"-picture. Previously, one could set this under settings "Use Posters instead of banners for TV Shows" - using the automatic downloaded resources. The feature of "use poster.jpg" want me to manually point to where the posters are... and I do not have that (and prefer it to be automatic).

I even started/tried to "update" each of the 39 shows I have - but I could only get "thumbs" in contrast to previously installed version (was it 1.7?)

Guys, how do I get my posters in TV-Shows to work as fine as in MoviesHuh

Thank you in advance!

PS Oh, and do anyone know how to set it up so it always downloads subtitles automatically? DS

(2012-05-08, 20:36)Roquen Wrote: [...]Guys, how do I get my posters in TV-Shows to work as fine as in Movies?[...]

Ok, I´m going to answer this myself after my friend smacked me in the head and explained what the solution is.

This setting is set on the file-source, where you can set posters instead of thumbnails under the settings for your "TV-series" file-source.

SO, case closed! Thank you for your time!

• 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 2.0 officially released0