• 5(current)
Aeon Nox 2.0 officially released
Big_Noid Wrote:That is expected. TV SHows on the main menu navigate to the library, files->tv shows folder is a files view, which combines library and non library files and not all views are available then.
Mhm... strange. I cannot view a logo-view, otherwise I would definetly switch. I saw them in the gallery-thread, but I cannot figure out how to enable the logo-views... If I access my library via the tv show-button, the view isn't available...
What am I doing wrong?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Martijn Wrote:It should work with 'logo.png' that is located in the moviefolder (you need to have each movie in a seperate folder).

Martijn does artwork downloader now provide movie logos or is it still tv shows only?

If not, do you know of a site where I can manually download movie logo.png files, all of my movies are in their own folders.

Many thanks
Big_Noid Wrote:Only in LowList when you press right atm.

Thanks wasn't aware of this option in low list view.
Kokonutcreme Wrote:Martijn does artwork downloader now provide movie logos or is it still tv shows only?

If not, do you know of a site where I can manually download movie logo.png files, all of my movies are in their own folders.

Many thanks

Not yet and no you can't Big Grin
Site is only in development status and only about a hundred logos available. Just have some patience or if you are a good graphic artist you can help out.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Not yet and no you can't Big Grin
Site is only in development status and only about a hundred logos available. Just have some patience or if you are a good graphic artist you can help out.

Ok thanks for explaining, I don't know how good an artist I am but am willing to give it a try and help out.
HenryFord Wrote:Mhm... strange. I cannot view a logo-view, otherwise I would definetly switch. I saw them in the gallery-thread, but I cannot figure out how to enable the logo-views... If I access my library via the tv show-button, the view isn't available...
What am I doing wrong?
Any tipps regarding this behaviour? I simply cannot figure it out, I am searching like crazy... Can someone push me in the right direction?
Thanks,
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

HenryFord Wrote:Any tipps regarding this behaviour? I simply cannot figure it out, I am searching like crazy... Can someone push me in the right direction?
Thanks,

Choose 'landscape' and then in 'viewtype options->icon: logo/thumb"
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Martijn Wrote:Choose 'landscape' and then in 'viewtype options->icon: logo/thumb"
Thank you so much Smile
Didn't see the wood for the trees...

Thanx for this great skin, but I have some performence issues with eden and nox 2.0

navigation in the aeon nox menus are very stucky, especially when I just turned off a movie or browse through the huge library I have. the screen stays for seconds black and nothing did happen when pressing backspace for parent menu, jumping between the menu entrys is often very stucky too sometimes. with confluence skin theres all fine navigate and jump through menus, browsing the library is all very fast and smooth this happend only with aeon nox.
I have turned off all animations and cpu bursting settings but nothing changes this issue.
Has somebody any IdeaHuh
Out of interest, is the 'Latest Episodes' widget working correctly (as intended)? For me it shows the last 8 added items, but previously it used to remove watched items from that list and i dont seem to be able to replicate that from the widget options.
Is this just a WIP version, a change of direction, or is it just my end playing up??

Im not seeing anything in the 2.0.0 changelog which refers to this being modified, but it does appear to be acting differently.

Apologies if its already been brought up and being/been dealt with, just finally had chance to go through the settings for it and see if i'd messed up and i cant see anything that corrects it (i thought 'unwatched eps of currently watching shows' might do it, but thats something quite different).
Dunno about others, but i always liked the fact that when i came to watch that nights shows i'd just click through them from there and moments after returning to the widget they'd remove themselves and i'd move onto the next.
spacematten Wrote:Thanx for this great skin, but I have some performence issues with eden and nox 2.0

navigation in the aeon nox menus are very stucky, especially when I just turned off a movie or browse through the huge library I have. the screen stays for seconds black and nothing did happen when pressing backspace for parent menu, jumping between the menu entrys is often very stucky too sometimes. with confluence skin theres all fine navigate and jump through menus, browsing the library is all very fast and smooth this happend only with aeon nox.
I have turned off all animations and cpu bursting settings but nothing changes this issue.
Has somebody any IdeaHuh
That would be the watchlist running what slows things down. Disable the "featured" menu item and all the in progress/currently watching widgets and restart xbmc.
PaulC2K Wrote:Out of interest, is the 'Latest Episodes' widget working correctly (as intended)? For me it shows the last 8 added items, but previously it used to remove watched items from that list and i dont seem to be able to replicate that from the widget options.
Is this just a WIP version, a change of direction, or is it just my end playing up??

Im not seeing anything in the 2.0.0 changelog which refers to this being modified, but it does appear to be acting differently.

Apologies if its already been brought up and being/been dealt with, just finally had chance to go through the settings for it and see if i'd messed up and i cant see anything that corrects it (i thought 'unwatched eps of currently watching shows' might do it, but thats something quite different).
Dunno about others, but i always liked the fact that when i came to watch that nights shows i'd just click through them from there and moments after returning to the widget they'd remove themselves and i'd move onto the next.
That is because it was moved to xbmc core functionality and the devs decided they didn't want to hide the watched items.
Hi Big Noid once again Aeon Nox never ceases to amaze me I just have some issues while using advanced launcher. I cant order my file list using the options on the side menu (order by title,date added etc) which means that my comics arent in chronological order. Also I have mentioned about the extrafanart option in the launcher.

Also on a separate note when i'm using the genre screen with the view slide I have the option to use logos .Now I have some genre logos(Png.'s) but they don't show up. I think this is an omission in the skin as the poster view (jpg.'s) work fine.

Using XBMC eden, Aeon Nox (2.0.0)
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
leepenny Wrote:Hi Big Noid once again Aeon Nox never ceases to amaze me I just have some issues while using advanced launcher. I cant order my file list using the options on the side menu (order by title,date added etc) which means that my comics arent in chronological order. Also I have mentioned about the extrafanart option in the launcher.

Also on a separate note when i'm using the genre screen with the view slide I have the option to use logos .Now I have some genre logos(Png.'s) but they don't show up. I think this is an omission in the skin as the poster view (jpg.'s) work fine.

Using XBMC eden, Aeon Nox (2.0.0)
Can you sort in Confluence? I ask because I don't think this is a skin issue, I have no control over those buttons.

The logo option is a bug, which will be corrected in next release. Logos are only for movies and tvshows, the genres should have showed the posters automatically, regardless of the logo option. i f you choose thumb, the genre poster will show up, but only with file extension jpg, like in the rest of the skin. You don't have to reformat, only rename and xbmc will render them correctly.
No I cant sort in Confluence...does this mean its an XBMC issue or an issue with Advanced launcher

RE: Logos in genre

I was just asking as I came across some 'clearart' type genre logos with transparency in them (png.s) obviously I couldn't see where I could implement them and saw the logo option and thought ahhh, this is what they're for. Obviously I was mistaken.

Thanks Big Noid for the quick reply. As always
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
leepenny Wrote:No I cant sort in Confluence...does this mean its an XBMC issue or an issue with Advanced launcher
Program add-on cannot be storted into XBMC.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 2.0 officially released0