• 1(current)
[WIP] Alaska HD
Information 
This will eventually be the next (ie final) reincarnation of Alaska.

It will be, as the title suggests, coded at 1080p and also pretty much from scratch (perfectionist that I am) so don't be surprised if I borrow, add or drop things from the previous versions.

There's absolutely no point in asking when it will be released because at the moment getting XeeBo Eden ready and working on Precession are my priority.

I've unstickied the older threads as I'll no longer be posting in them but feel free to ask things as there's (nearly) always someone who is willing to help - just don't expect an answer from me.

Thanks for supporting Alaska.

Hitcher.
WOW, that sounds nice - can't wait for it (although I have to Big Grin)

Thanks for your great work and merry christmas! Hope you enjoy the days! Smile
Wow, great news, à new version of my all time favorite skin ! Cant wait ....
Any early mockups planned ??

Thanks for your hard work and merry christmas !
My reFocus mods : reAlaska & reAlaska (Dark)
Awesome Hitcher! Looking forward to your work, I always liked Alaska.
Sounds awesome. Will there be mouse support? Would also be good if you could use the Episodes view when your scrolling through the seasons.
Mouse support is a definite no.
Sorry to bother you about that one, but will you also start implementing PVR support in Alaska HD? Smile
Hitcher Wrote:Mouse support is a definite no.
Okay. You'll have to excuse me. I have no idea how much work it woud be to implement.
XBMCWin Wrote:Sorry to bother you about that one, but will you also start implementing PVR support in Alaska HD? Smile

That's the plan if I can ever get the damn thing running - got any noob guides?
excited to see an overhaul of this skin. Im wanting to update all my systems to eden, but dont want to lose alaska. should I wait for this overhaul or is alaska revisited (nightlies) compatible with eden for now?
The nightly should be ok.
So......when will it be ready? haha jk can't wait to see it. Alaska has been my skin for the last year straight pretty much
Board: Zotac ION-A-U Case: M350 Mini ITX Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 OS: XBMC on OpenELEC.tv build 6936 on a Corsair 32GB SSD Media Storage: W2K8 running on 14TB RAID 5 on an Asrock board w/ AMD Athlon X2 250 and PERC 6/I controller w/ 8 Samsung HD204UI Green drives Time to interface from power switch: 22.4 seconds.
What about creating a "Button/Icon" for accessing "C" and "I" without using the keyboard? That would be an awesome feature! Smile
Neither would work as buttons because you'd lose focus of what you're trying to access to reach them.
Hitcher Wrote:Neither would work as buttons because you'd lose focus of what you're trying to access to reach them.

You are right, I managed to work it out by adding it as MCE Keyboard in Harmony. Wink
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WIP] Alaska HD2