[RELEASE] NPR addon 2.0.0
Big Grin 
Hey all,
I am happy to announce the next version of the NPR addon. This plugin now has support for every NPR station within the NPR database. I have done some minimal testing against Eden and it seems to work well. I would love to see some other XBMC folks try it out. If you are feeling up to it you may find the code at:

https://github.com/stieg/xbmc_npr

Simply drop the plugin directory into the local xbmc addon directory (~/.xbmc/addons/ on Linux) and restart XBMC. Enjoy.
Great addon works perfectly on Windows 7 64 bit Eden beta. Will keep you posted if any issues or any feature requests.

Thx
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
hunkyn Wrote:Great addon works perfectly on Windows 7 64 bit Eden beta. Will keep you posted if any issues or any feature requests.
Thx

Awesome. Thanks for giving it a test run.
Hello, it seems the link to the New York wfuv alternate side stream no longer works. I haven't been able to play it lately but the other 2 streams on that station work.
(2015-06-27, 17:18)jimbo2008 Wrote: Hello, it seems the link to the New York wfuv alternate side stream no longer works. I haven't been able to play it lately but the other 2 streams on that station work.

Howdy. Sorry for the delay as I was far far away from my computer for some time. Sorry to hear about WFUV not working. I probably need to rebuild the radio station index that the program uses. I'll re-post here when I get some time to do it. Haven't played with this plugin in some time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] NPR addon 2.0.00