Upgrading to Eden
Govnah Wrote:See the posts above.

You have to create the file xbmc.conf in /etc/init.
I create the file and put in the folder (change user in "revo" (my user)) but nothing happen, at restart the system tell me the user and password and xbmc not start automaticaly.

EDIT: I found it !!!

I insert this string at end of xbmc-live.conf
Code:
script
    if ! grep -i -q autostart /tmp/xbmcliveParams ; then
        exit
    fi

exec /bin/su MYUSER -c "/usr/bin/startx /etc/X11/Xsession /usr/bin/xbmc-standalone"
end script
Im currently running Kermic, but it seems the Unstable PPA doesnt support this, is that correct? I dont really want to upgrade the Ubuntu as I spent weeks getting dual sound (both HDMI and Digital output) working.. But on the other hand Eden IS getting installed, so I might just have to bit the bullet. Smile
Sad 
byxil Wrote:EDIT: I found it !!!

I insert this string at end of xbmc-live.conf
Code:
script
    if ! grep -i -q autostart /tmp/xbmcliveParams ; then
        exit
    fi

exec /bin/su MYUSER -c "/usr/bin/startx /etc/X11/Xsession /usr/bin/xbmc-standalone"
end script

Did you replace the existing SCRIPT-Code in the conf-file? I also tried to add the statement at the end of the existing SCRIPT but it's not working for me. Could you post your complete xbmc-live.conf file, please?

EDIT: If've found this blog posting (http://shadower16.wordpress.com/2011/10/...nightlies/) saying to create a complete new xbmc.conf file. I created the file as described and it works fine!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrading to Eden0