cdart not working for some albums
Hi Ronie,

some of my cdarts aren't showing up, but most do. So far I couldn't find a pattern.

I'm using eden beta on an AppleTV 2. My music files are stored on a NAS using smb (wired connection). I've included a debug log. What's really odd is that even for some artists the cdart works on one album, but it doesn't for other albums from the same artist (Kasabian in the debug log, one album working, the other not working).

I'd be happy if you could help me out.

http://pastebin.com/j1RZjnrw
as far as i can tell from the log, you've got everything set up correctly...

for some reason, xbmc is not able to find this image:
Quote:smb://NAS-SERVER/Qmultimedia/MP3/Kasabian/The West Rider Pauper Lunatic Asylum/cdart.png

so double-check if it really exists, check if the cdart image has a .png extension and if the filename is all lower-case.

other than that.. i wouldn't know what could go wrong.

maybe test if it fails for any album with one or more spaces in the title?
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Ha, you pointed me to the right direction. The file exists but the extension is in capital letters: PNG. After changing that to png it works.

I know that I never had that problem before, I'm pretty sure the extension has always been PNG. Having to change the extensions for many, many files is gonna be a lot of work...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cdart not working for some albums0