Anyone with a Silverstone GD01MX case?
Just got a Silverstone GD01MX from a mate of mine. Only thing missing was the ATX to ATX cable.
The LCD/IR gets its power from that cable, but i have no clue which pins it uses.
Soldering wont be a problem, just need to know which i have to use.

So anyone have this case and might snap a good shot or say which pin go where?

Thnx in advance.
hmm,,,
mind giving us a picture of your LCD/IR's connector in question?
http://www.amazon.com/Fan-4-Wire-Molex-C...B000BSN5TE
Thats a fan connector, note its rectangle and doest have the rounded corners.
Besides. I'm missing 1 wire Big Grin

And the LCD/IR should always work, so 1 wire should be connected to the 5V standby.
Funny, I just pulled mine out of moth balls and was playing with it. I have a connector coming out of my 24 pin power connector. Looking at the 24 pin connector, with the latch clip on the bottom, the purple goes to the fourth wire from top left, black 6th wire, (two to the right), red next to it or seventh wire from top left.

xxxPxBRxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
clip

Make sense?

John
I should add, although this poweres the front of the case, I'm at a loss as to what plugs into the IR head on the MB.
dormie1360 Wrote:I should add, although this poweres the front of the case, I'm at a loss as to what plugs into the IR head on the MB.

Thats done by a USB cable.
And i found the schematic, seems you were right:

Dujith Wrote:LCD/IR should always work, so 1 wire should be connected to the 5V standby.

well on my IR receiver from soundgraph,
it gets power from USB headers...
Thanks, I had found the USB info. The GD01mx came with an ATX breakout cable for the VCD connection. Your friend might still have it.

Edit: Reread your original msg.......nevermind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone with a Silverstone GD01MX case?0