• 37(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
@Headcase_Fargon: I like problems that auto resolves :p

@Chaos_666: I think for first version I'll go simple so dashboard and drop down list, As soon as I've got something that works alpha and betas should start Smile
Since lot's of work right need a little more time that I planned but all comes Smile
Hi Torliq

sounds great
(2012-06-26, 07:07)Tolriq Wrote: @Chaos_666: I think for first version I'll go simple so dashboard and drop down list, As soon as I've got something that works alpha and betas should start Smile
Since lot's of work right need a little more time that I planned but all comes Smile

as alway, willing to test alphas and betas ;-)

THX
Chaos
Tolriq, there is some new and interesting developments being made on the official xbmc controller.. One user has managed to implement voice actions right into the remote. Any chance we could see something like this in yatse or your future project?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134659
Not for the moment Smile

I'm still running after time to have a functioning Yatse :p But this sounds like a good idea for the already very big todo list :p
just starting out with this yatse and awsome idea just not sure what i am doing wrong ive port forwarded ive done everything i could think of and wouldnt work then get it to work when i run xbmc stater as administrator but it changes my xbmc settings and remote wont work but i run xbmc stater normal mode i get this error : CApplication::Create() failed - check log file and that it is writeable, ive done the research on that error and im not running a standard adapter im running the correct nvidia gtx 460m driver and xbmc dont start however official xbmc remote and udplauncher work fine so just wondering if its something im not doing. im on windows 7 and xbmc 11
I'm sorry but I really can't read understand your post, not even sure about what is the problem.

Only supposition I can make is that you have problem with Xbmc Starter Smile
Perhaps you forgot the -p in the parameter section but really not sure.
sorry about not being clear but i got it figured out and got it working so i bought the unlocker and love it but thanks anyhow
Thanks for contribution Smile

Perhaps you can explain the problem and the solution for other users ? Smile
well i went and redownloaded the starter and changed the wol port to 13 rechecked settings on xbmc and started working
I do have to say i run this app on an lg esteem which is know for horrible battery life and i have been running this widget all day and it has not killed my phone, great job not to mention how great the app is
After some more tests on support libs & co it seems that not everything from ICS works OK in 2.3 Sad

Looking to stats in the Market it seems 54% of my users are on ICS (Normal stats should be 12% so seems most of Yatse users have top phone or use alternate roms), so to stop retarding again next version that is already late I'll focus on ICS and will code support for some functions in 2.1+ after firsts alphas / betas are out.

In the usual beta testers already registered is there a lot not yet on ICS ?

PS: It also seems that in the top 10 languages used Swedish is well placed and the only one not translated, so if someone is willing to translate Yatse to Swedish please do Smile (And in 10th position Poland )
That is the major problem with the android fragmentation. Vendors/carriers need to keep up with the Google releases. Heck, Jelly bean is fast approaching. I've got my Nexus 7 tablet on order and will report if I have any issues.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Hi there
(2012-07-07, 02:53)htpc guy Wrote: That is the major problem with the android fragmentation. Vendors/carriers need to keep up with the Google releases. Heck, Jelly bean is fast approaching. I've got my Nexus 7 tablet on order and will report if I have any issues.
dreaming of a world where you can buy a mobile and choose your own os you want to use and just install it.

Of course therefore it would be necessary that some hardware companies provide free or open source drivers.

Sorry, just dreaming :-D

Waiting for the nexus 7 to arrive in germany, so long i will be using my good old galaxy tab running on 4.0.4 :-D

THX
Chaos
For what its worth Tolriq, I'm running an early jellybean build and so far your app seems to function just fine in it..

..But then again I'm also running nightlies so if something isnt working right it would be hard to tell anyway, like the whole thumbnail database rebuild thing going on.
Thanks for info on JB Smile waiting for more stable build to flash my SIII Smile

Since I now have a little more time things are going well (for ICS at least :p) hope to send alpha builds to test some perfs this week.

@htpc guy i see from your signature that you are a graphist / artist :p if one day you have spare time and don't know how to fill it Wink
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24