• 4(current)
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)
Ok found the problem Smile Sometimes too much optimizations falls into Android bugs Smile

Will release a quick fix as soon as I've finished adding a little goodies Smile
Version 0.9.7 uploaded.

- Correct the bug on settings for ics.
- Mute button now change to unmute and vice versa.
- AudioStream / Subtitle selector from Nowplaying details screen.
Hell, you are fast.
Just want to confirm that the problems mentioned above are gone.

Thanks for the hint for the configuration menu...don´t know how I missed that.

I have to say your choice for the mute button is fairly uncommon...
mute icon
For me it looks like two "unmute"-icons. Hope you know what I mean.

Subtitle and Audio selection also works great.

One small layout inconsistency is the landscape mode of the "now playing"-screen. The remote-screen rotates just fine but "now playing" looks empty:
http://i41.tinypic.com/wmkvn6.png
I know it´s possible to scroll here but I think it would be better with another layout.

Thanks so much for this widget.
I really like it. After my exams this week I will have time to set up
Tasker and try the mute on call feature.

Do you know an iOS-programmer who could port this widget over to the apple-fanboys?
iOS is bad :p Apple is evil :p And i'm not aware that ios support Widgets

For the mute icon i know but i do use icon i found in a complete set free for all usesSmile will try to make one but i'm still not an artist :p

For the landscape now playing i know but the problem is with tv shows and large images makes hard to find a good layout.

If a get a home phone quickly you'll don't have to fight with Tasker for the mute on call Smile
Just post or PM me the link to your icon-set.
I know someone who is quite skilled with photoshop.
The new item would be a matter of minutes and you have one
less thing to worry about.
Thanks I've already made one if you don't like it on next release well you'll be able to send one :p ( looks like http://www.iconspedia.com/icon/mute-13-83.html)

The set : http://icons.mysitemyway.com/category/gl...ack-icons/ with a gradient transparent overlay to make them grey.
That looks much better Nod

Quick question:
Sometimes the pause button starts the song from the beginning instead of
pause. Someone else having this?
Happens most when I just startet a song and then hit pause on the widget.
But not always...really strange Oo
Yes sometimes the playpause command send by eventserver is interpreted as a play the highlighted file if you in your library.

I must investigated a little more to see how to avoid this.
New version 0.9.8

Lot's of internal change perhaps some bugs have surfaced please send crash reports if they happens.

- Corrected the problem for play/pause when in file mode in xbmc
- New mute icon for solidsatras :p
- New layouts for land Now playing screens
- Much better image quality for tablets and large screen. (And bigger image on large screen with ics)
- Compiled against ICS (So honeycomb too )
* Widget previews
* Full tablet support, all layout should render correctly
* 4x3 widget resizable
* Holo theme for settings and language / subtitles selections
* No more menu buttons necessary, about and settings are available directly on remote screen

Next version will add MPC-HC support and pause / mute notification on phone call.
After that leaving Beta and if enough support will go on a full tablet app.
Tolriq Wrote:New version 0.9.8

Lot's of internal change perhaps some bugs have surfaced please send crash reports if they happens.

- Corrected the problem for play/pause when in file mode in xbmc
- New mute icon for solidsatras :p
- New layouts for land Now playing screens
- Much better image quality for tablets and large screen. (And bigger image on large screen with ics)
- Compiled against ICS (So honeycomb too )
* Widget previews
* Full tablet support, all layout should render correctly
* 4x3 widget resizable
* Holo theme for settings and language / subtitles selections
* No more menu buttons necessary, about and settings are available directly on remote screen

Next version will add MPC-HC support and pause / mute notification on phone call.
After that leaving Beta and if enough support will go on a full tablet app.

It seems that the latest version is not detecting media playing for me, but the remote seems to work fine.. I tried a fresh install too to no avail.. Any suggestions?
What does the widget says ?
Not connected / Xbmc not available / Nothing playing ?

And what version of Android and Xbmc do you use ?
Tolriq Wrote:What does the widget says ?
Not connected / Xbmc not available / Nothing playing ?

And what version of Android and Xbmc do you use ?

It says xbmc not available. I'm using xbmc eden beta2, and my main device is an original droid running cyanogen7.1.

I actually had another device (eris) that had the previous version on it, and it was working as expected, but then updated it and am having the same issue with that too. As far as I can tell it is the result of some change made, but I'm sure you would know better than myself Smile
Hum ok was able to reproduce in some roms Sad

It's tied to authentication, as a workaround you can remove authentication in Xbmc and Yatse Widget and it should work.

I'm on it to correct this for next release. Thanks for feedback.
i works beautiful on a rooted xoom with EOS ICS 4.0.3 latest night you rock dude this app is amazing all 3 widget work flawless , i love this app if you can make it like the official xbmc remote able to load your libery will be amazing , just one thing on the remote control if you hit the home button actually open the menu if you are playing a video or music

Thanks for this great app keep it coming
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-04mfI...05.05.jpeg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-vAqw1...02.57.jpeg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3Faps...04.38.jpeg

One more on a rooted Motorola defy with CM7.2 the Widgets are not working the coneccion is made i can control the xbmc but not change on backroung or img of the video playing
Thanks for feedback, for CM7.x builds there's a little bug in current release with authentication. Next version should be ok.

For the home button when playing, it's normal, there's no Home command in the api, so i use a Menu one that goes to home when not playing media.

Perhaps i should change the icon, but I've no idea of how to represent such a dual way of acting.

I'll surely go on a full application for tablets when the Widget is stable enough.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...)24