[Answered] Compiling xbmc for beta software
Hi all,

I was wondering if it would be possible to compile xbmc in Xcode and use it with the iOS 6 beta. I recently subscribed to be an iOS developer, and I was going to upgrade my iPad to iOS 6 but xbmc ( and quasar) are the only two jailbreak apps that are keeping me from doing it. I really can't part my xbmc so if there were a way to compile it that would be amazing! I know it's a shot in the dark though, as I'm sure it installs some libraries that are not a part of the default iOS package.

Thanks in advance for the responses,

Tayshun
If we are lucky the current nightlys could work on ios6. If not - then not. We have really a hard time to jump on all trains which apple throws at us at the same time (mountain lion atm - where compilation is broken under...). So we hold it the way "diddle with it when its out".

That said - you are completly alone with iOS6. We don't try it until its released - and even if its released we don't jump on it like crazy only because its new. Its not our problem if XBMC users think the other way around and complain about non working XBMC after they upgraded there OS one day after it is released Wink. ATM we don't support it.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Lol , well I guess I'm sticking to my current setup ! I really cannot part without my xbmc. I was just really curious to dip my feet into the new os. I guess I'll have to play with it when I get the new iPhone :p

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Answered] Compiling xbmc for beta software0