Eden Beta MovieDB Problems???
doubleJ Wrote:I went to download the youtube add-on, but it says Downloading 0% and then the downloading notification just disappears.
I click on the youtube add-on, again, and it says Install.
I click install and it says Downloading 0%, etc...
I'm using windows 7 x64 and the eden beta.
I have my firewall disabled.
JJ

try restarting and attempting install again, I had to fiddle with it a bit to get it to work.
Proper Usage of a debug log
If I managed to help you in any way, please add to my reputation
Restarted the computer and xbmc multiple times.
The pictures add-on iphoto downloaded/installed/uninstalled just fine.
Can I use the zip from googlecode?
I noticed that it's years old.
JJ
I'm seeing this problem on Linux Mint 11 x64 with the Eden beta. It's not a Windows specific issue. I looked at the Network information in the System Info tab, for almost 2-3 minutes after opening XBMC, the network status said unconnected. It magically switched to connected after that and started working. However, it stops working at random times.
(2012-06-05, 13:16)legoman666 Wrote: I'm seeing this problem on Linux Mint 11 x64 with the Eden beta. It's not a Windows specific issue. I looked at the Network information in the System Info tab, for almost 2-3 minutes after opening XBMC, the network status said unconnected. It magically switched to connected after that and started working. However, it stops working at random times.
Why are you still running the beta though?

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-06-05, 14:07)HenryFord Wrote:
(2012-06-05, 13:16)legoman666 Wrote: I'm seeing this problem on Linux Mint 11 x64 with the Eden beta. It's not a Windows specific issue. I looked at the Network information in the System Info tab, for almost 2-3 minutes after opening XBMC, the network status said unconnected. It magically switched to connected after that and started working. However, it stops working at random times.
Why are you still running the beta though?

I guess it's not the beta, It's the build from Git on Mar 23 2012. Is there something newer? (saw an announcement today about something....)
(2012-06-06, 02:50)legoman666 Wrote: I guess it's not the beta, It's the build from Git on Mar 23 2012. Is there something newer? (saw an announcement today about something....)
I would go with a stable release instead of a build from the git, just to make sure that the error is isn't related to the version you're using.
Since you are running a build from the 23.03 it might be that you are already on the stable-side of things, since Eden released officially on 24.03.

However - on your side the problem is pretty obvious: The link isn't established thus the download of information fails. The question is rather why the link isn't established.
The link is always present in Mint itself, only XBMC reports "not connected"?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

I'll try to get a newer build. Yes, the network connection is fine on the PC. Mint reports the connection as working and I'm able to browse the internet as normal.
Started a new thread about it: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=133380

I updated to the latest git from today.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden Beta MovieDB Problems???0