Lite-On combo Blu-ray 12xBDROM, 16xDVD ROM, 8xDVDRW,48xCDRW, SATA, bulk
OCZ Solid 3 Series 60GB SATA3
WD GREEN 2000GB 5400rpm 64MB SATA3
Seasonic M12II-520 520W 80 Plus Bronze
Scythe Big Shuriken
SilverStone Grandia SST-GD05B
SAPPHIRE ATI HD6570 1GB GDDR3/HM
Rii II Touch N7 Wireless Mini PC Keyboard Touchpad DPI
TechniSat CableStar HD 2 ( do not work – looking for solutions right now, cable TV)

OS – Win 7 Ultimate 64bit, Optical cable internet connection, XBMC version Dharma from official download site. All works (AsRock remote is well for surprise), just I have couple some questions.
1. I would like to include uTorent support – that possible ?
2. Video folder – finding data no problem, but display everything in folders – any another way to customize? ( As I see on gallery, that shows information of movie and etc) That is my biggest concern – all files in folders.
General impression is very good, system is capable to play 3D movies from BluRay, iso files and every format I tried, without any problems. If somebody will help me sorting out visualization – I be much appreciated.
Sorry for my language – not from English speaking country.
nice and powerful! i like it!
to toggle visualizations, hit TAB on your keyboard
? Sorry - that it ? I do not have possibility to try right now ( stuck offshore for 3 weeks) but try to pick up many information that I can until I am away from home and will have ruff idea how to finish XBMC setup when I comeback.
What about different file show up ?
Another thing, I find out that - Ligh-Pack http://code.google.com/p/light-pack/, any body have similar like that ?
if your refering to the visualization that runs in background when playing music,
i simply hit TAB on my keyboard and thats it, visualization shows up!
i use the stock one and i like it.
Smile not really, I was asking - how to do that instead of folders XBMC show me details about movie or details about song, album or etc...
Aha, you mean scraping. I'm not at my HTPC right now, but there's a way to have entire folder/folder trees scraped with information from places such as IMDB etc. That will provide you with movie cover (like a DVD cover), a short synopsis, info about actors etc.

If you run XBMC on windows, it could quite possible be a choice when right clicking the folder in XBMC, but I don't know since I run Live at home.
HTPC: LibreELEC 7 on Shuttle XS35GTv2 & Raspberry Pi 3
NAS: NAS4Free 2x 3TB Raid1
dont wanna be mean Doomas but,
your question is not on the correct forum,,,
if its software related, you need to ask in the general help section..
Rodger on that - then another technical one - I have cable TV, for that purpose I purchase TechniSat CableStar HD 2 and have problems with finding channels, can you recommend me another decent receiver for watch TV ?
Thanks
take a look at HDHOMERUN devices!!

http://www.silicondust.com/http://www.silicondust.com/
Cant get where I live, but on sale some of AVerMedia and Hauppauge cards, maybe you can recommend some of them ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HTPC build and some questions.0