Good games view skin
I have Aeon Showmix from above and set up a launcher for all my roms but the skin does not display programs that well for games so I'm looking for a skin that will display them nicely.

Aeon has a grid view but movie posters orientation doesn't fit game case art for the N64 which is what I'm working on.

Anyone know of a skin that displays good game case art sideways?

Thanks
donkey33 Wrote:I have Aeon Showmix from above and set up a launcher for all my roms but the skin does not display programs that well for games so I'm looking for a skin that will display them nicely.

Aeon has a grid view but movie posters orientation doesn't fit game case art for the N64 which is what I'm working on.

Anyone know of a skin that displays good game case art sideways?

Thanks

i will work on improving the programs \advanced launcher soon i suggest using cirrus extended butchabay done a good job with advanced launcher

ImageImage
Alaska Revisited supports ALA too.
Thank you Zombie Robot. Look forward to seeing it and will give cirrus a go in the meantime.

Will see what Alaska is like but I'm an Aeon Showmix fan so not sure I want to switch just yet.
ZombieRobot, any idea on when you will have the advanced launcher setup to work with showmix? It's by far my favorite skin and would love to be able to continue to use it now that I'm running AdvLauncher. Thanks!
yes i agree, i think its the best skin, far ahead of the others skins, but has no games menu , i wish this was complete.
Okay. I'm on Beta Eden and just changed my skin to this one. The only problem is when I go to the game menu it's only allowing me one view. I can't change the view at all like other skins where I can just mouse to the left and change the view type.

How do I get the view with the game boxes at the bottom of the screen?

Josh

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Good games view skin0