[Logitech Harmony ONE + XBMC] Picture disappear when changing activity
Hello,

First I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, I couldn't find any other that would be more suited.

I have the Logitech Harmony One (7.7.0 software version) with my ASRock ION 330HT.

I have used these for about a year without problems. I was going to upgrade to ATV2 but wasn't satisfied so now I'm going back to my ASRock. Stupid as I am I forgot to backup my remote settings and now I have to do it all over again.

Skip here to the problem

I have 2 activites; Watch TV and XBMC. If I start an episode/movie in XBMC, pause it, change activity to watch TV and then change activity back to XBMC the picture is gone. I can still resume the movie/episode but I will only get sound. It has jumped back to the library but the movie/episode is still selected and resumes with sound-only when I press play.

Gone through every option but can't find the problem.

My settings for each activity:

Watch TV:
Quote:Tuner - ON
TV - ON
ASRock - ON (so it doesn't turn off each time I change activity)
TV - Set to HDMI 2
ASRock - Set to MyVideos (I dno what this is tbh)

In the Options I have:
Turn off components not used - Leave on

XBMC:
Quote:ASRock - ON
TV - ON
ASRock - set to MyVideos (I dno what this is tbh)
TV - Set to HDMI 3

Options:
Turn off components not used - Leave on
Send play-signal when activity starts - NO
Send stop-signal when activity stops - NO

I also have set all 3 (Tuner, TV and ASRock) to be on at all times even if not used.

Hopefully this is enough info. I'm going mad and hopefully you guys can help me. I didn't have this problem yesterday before I deleted my setup (stupid, fml) so it has to be a way to fix it

Regards
and if I don't pause it, change activity and then back XBMC the movie/episode is still going with sound-only. no picture, just back in the library
fixed it lol. only took me like 3 hours

this thread can be deleted
You should post the fix and leave the thread so that people with the same problem can find it.

I'm guessing the issue was this:

Quote:ASRock - Set to MyVideos (I dno what this is tbh)
the fix was that i had, in the TV activity, set TV to show videos. When I changed that to ASRock it worked fine

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Logitech Harmony ONE + XBMC] Picture disappear when changing activity0