Atv2 add-on streaming download to external USB drive
Hi,

Got atv2 with xbmc and couple video adons , like to know is there anyway i can save the online streaming files to external USB drive?

So i dont need to stream every time? Got limited data package!!! Ops

Thanks in advance.
Jdownloader plugin + jdownloader on computer, set the file destination on your computer to your drive/nas and forward port 10025 to your computers localip:10025.. there it is
CHRONiC YOUTH Wrote:Jdownloader plugin + jdownloader on computer, set the file destination on your computer to your drive/nas and forward port 10025 to your computers localip:10025.. there it is

Thanks for reply.....

Is it safe ? Specially on computer? And does it have mac version?

Cheers
And ofcourse dont want to keep mac on all the time? Form apple tv to nas drive .
CHRONiC YOUTH Wrote:Jdownloader plugin + jdownloader on computer, set the file destination on your computer to your drive/nas and forward port 10025 to your computers localip:10025.. there it is

pls let me know how to do that on MAC?
Xbmc or the icefilms plugin won't allow you to save directly to a nas the only way to I have figured out to is with j downloader and yes the Mac/pc has to be on to do this it would be nice if you could save it directly to the nas itself but it doesn't work like that there is no jdownloader plugin for my nas and prolly not any or most others, but I'm not sure if there is a Mac version you can google it yourself and check it it's noting too crazy
Cheers give crack this weekend.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Atv2 add-on streaming download to external USB drive0